Season 2 championships

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Mr.Bam, 3 Oct 2012.

1. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Who of you are going to watch the championships/finals?
    Who do you think will win? I have my money on M5. Maybe one of the asian teams will have a great chance of winning, but i am not familiar with the asian teams.
    And is anyone going to watch the games live? I believe they start really late (past midnight) so i will just watch the videos later.

Discuss.

2. Rondon Ruff Ruff is Rondon

TSM TSM TSM TSM! Nah but seriously M5 is probably my shout. I'm gonna watch it whenever I can be bothered probably later rather than past midnight :P

3. I'll be watching all of it. I think CLG.eu or Azubu Frost would end up winning. The games start 5 pm English time (6pm Danish) and go all the way to 4 or 5 am english time (5 - 6 am Danish) on Thursday.
    Friday i believe it starts at 8 pm english time and ends 2 am english time as well. Same with saturday. Really looking forward to it and i am going to stay awake for all of them.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. mrljbk Osu Wizard

MOSCOW FIVE

I <3 Alex Ich!

5. Rondon Ruff Ruff is Rondon

Friday night sorted then, unfortunately can't stay up all night tomorrow, as I have school the nest day :(

6. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Will watch what I can, and I'm cheering for Saigon Jokers cause why the hell not

Also I think we should all agree to not post any spoilers on the forums.

7. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

best of luck to all the teams :) i just love the new login page haha

8. If I see any spoilers I'll delete them immediately

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

I didnt know server admins had any forum powers, or were you given powers becuase you were chosen to keep the LoL community here in check?

Also, if we were to discuss the games, spoiler tags will be used.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. I agree, that baron steal > penta kill was amazing, especially coming from a Teemo.

11. 30 minutes until kickoff. First game will be Azubu Frost (Korea) vs Invictus Gaming (China).

12. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

GO GO M5

13. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

dat first game

14. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

shy is a good jax :P

15. mrljbk Osu Wizard

I wonder if m5 can take on dem asians man

16. I watched until about 3:30 in the night and there were some pretty awesome battles. Dem asians.

17. I really thought i could make it through the night but kind of died at 5:30. Missed the last two games.

18. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

19. Watched everything haha, some really awesome strategies and general plays. Asian teams would seem so overwhelming if you weren't like CLGeu and had actually practiced in South Korea.

Really can't wait for today's games, though I wish I didn't have work at 6 to ruin it :(

• List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)