So Here We Are Again...

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Zana, 30 Mar 2012.

1. Zana The Candy Bun

... It's Always Such A Pleasure

So...

It has been a long time, to be fair.... My activity started getting lower and lower somewhere the middle of 2010, and, in November of that year, due to certain events (lol that incident at DoubleCross) And the subsequent general abuse received here, from part from some users, plus my life being shit at that time, made me to quit silent, and in a forced way.

I do have to admit i enjoyed every minute i was here, until those last months... And now, i am back, since things have changed on my side, and it may be possible we all have matured after almost 2 years.

One last thing i would want to add, is, the main reason because i left. After some absolutely blank months which i devoted myself to art as a way to try to stand up with myself, I decided to start a gender reassignment process, so, to my old friends, playmates in general, and foes, I'd like to ask you to simply forget who i was before, and, for those people that can just refuse this, we can say you must....

:dwiz: (Mother of god, seriously, using this picture is quite ironic, as it displays the exact contrary thing to what i want to express, but hell, it's an old pic of mine, and i find it funny X3 )

So, Everything said already, i just would like to say i am back to Gaming Masters ^^ hopefully for long

2. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Don't really know you since I must have joined soon after you parted, but welcome back I guess :)

Speaking of gender reassignment, played this a while back, was an interesting experience.
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/591565

• Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

i think i joind around the time you left but yea welcome back :) and dont forget to join mumble once in a while

4. Zana The Candy Bun

Thanks, and i do guess, so hi and welcome to you too ^^

Regarding that flash, I got to admit it is interesting, and, informative for those who don't know much about the matter.

Heh, Hello to you too ^^ and i see you're one fellow brony too ^~^ i may join mumble too from time to time

5. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

hey GM guess what
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  6. Zana The Candy Bun

Did anyone else notice that if you invert the GIF it becomes the MOTHER OF GOD meme?

Also, hi to you again ^^

7. Hello :) I remember you very vaguely. Anyways, welcome back to the forums :) Hope your stay is even better than the last one :)

8. Zana The Candy Bun

I sorta remember you, you were one of the last people i met before i left, so hi again

9. Hello again Zana - it has been quite a while indeed! Hope your life is somewhat back on track - see you in-game or ze Mumbleh!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

It would seem we haven't had the pleasure, welcome regardless!

11. Zana The Candy Bun

Yup, and, yeah, hopefully it has been on the good track this time ^^ ill be there ^^ not as often as in the past, but i'll try

Hello there Bagman, nice to meet you :3

12. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Hiya! You'll probably run into me on the funserver if I don't send you flying first :b

13. Zana The Candy Bun

That, and Orange used to be my faves, so ^^

14. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

wait zana what is your favorite class to play?

15. Zana The Candy Bun

With all the recent weapon updates and stuff i can no longer tell... but i do say Classic Solly, Scout and Engie

16. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  17. Zana The Candy Bun

excelent indeed, what is not so excelent is that i can barely run TF2 nowadays, when in this same computer worked fine 2, 3 years ago

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  18. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Welcome back, young Zana.

19. Zana The Candy Bun

Well Thank you ^^ nice to see you again

20. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

wait... what?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)