Starting a small scenario - need players

Discussion in 'ARMA & DayZ' started by Deleted member 2190, 6 Nov 2012.

1. I'm starting a small match in which we will have to take a position from AI forces.

The teams will be split into squads. Alpha and Bravo Squad will be the main attack forces, with additional Air Support in the form of a Chopper. A sniper team will also be on stand-by.

I'm thinking to set the match up for 11th November. That is this Sunday Gents. It will take place at 8pm. This is so everyone's had time to get some dinner before we play.

If you're interested in playing, PM me or post in this thread with the position you'd like. Note you might not get that position though!

Alpha Squad (Ground Assault):
    • Squad Leader - MisterSpuds
    • Grenadier - Joel
    • Rifleman - Skele
    • Rifleman - Hooch
    • Rifleman - Bluepanther

Bravo Squad (Ground Assault):
    • Squad Leader - Mole45
    • Machinegunner - Bagman
    • Grenadier - Kazza
    • Rifleman - LewyJudge12
    • Rifleman - Free
    Charlie Squad (Ground Assault):
    • Squad Leader -
    • Machinegunner -
    • Rifleman -
    • Rifleman -
    • Rifleman -
    Delta Squad (Air Support)
    • Pilot - Geit
    • Gunner - Gaw

2. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Fucking do want, however, what time on Sunday as it's Remembrance Sunday and I'm on parade until midday.
    I'm up for any position aside from the Pilot and Sniper.

3. Most likely wont be till in the evening, something like 7pm? That way everyone will have had their tea/dinner.

4. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

if new players are allowed / players with not that much experience i'd be willing to give this a shot as rifleman, sniper or a gunner

5. Everyone's welcome of course - Any particular squad you'd want to go into or do you not care?

6. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

well, i'd prefer Delta squad (sniper) as that is something i have played but if someone else comes along and is actually a better sniper then i don't really mind aslong as i can play 1 of the 3 classes i specified

7. Bluepanther GM's Original Dog

<3 you Lewy!

My favourite spots would be sniper or spotter, happy to play either. If both are taken then Alpha Squad Rifleman would be right up my alley. If there is no pilot at the end I'll fill in with my doggy flying skillzzzzz.

• Like Like x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  8. Snipers taken so I shall fill you into Spotter!

9. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

let me be on bluefaggots team cause he's my baby daddy

EDIT: I want to kill everyone btw so something that shoots plz.

10. Gaw discord is my friend now

Would prefer if it was a little later, 8pm ish. I find most people eat dinner around 19:00/19:30 so it's a tad early. I'd like to play Gunner if possible, my flying skills aren't perfect.

11. Skele Scumbag Skele

Ill play Alpha Squad Rifleman if its free.

12. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

actually no let me be skeles team rifle pls

13. Dan I stuck you as a Machinegunner because they kill the fuck out of everything - if you don't like that let me know :)

BEAT ME TO IT

14. Changed to 8PM to satisfy everyone :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  15. Geit Coding wizard!

I'll go for the pilot slot on that Air Support! :3

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. Updated list with available slots. Available slots are now also in bold. If it fills up and people still want in I'll make another squad.

17. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

interested, and probably available. Just need to install the game and such. Machinegunner sounds cool

18. Might do as well.

19. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

Not sure if I like the idea of having a sniper squad, but then again I guess we will find out in the match, wouldn't mind playing too just put me whatever is left available.

20. Put you in as Squad Leader

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)