Suspected Walls

Discussion in 'Report a player' started by SirThrocken, 29 Apr 2018.

1. SirThrocken Tutant Meenage Neetle Teetles

Unsure how to start one of these, but I guess I'll just dive in...
    I saw a player named "miika" on orange today, at first he seemed totally normal but while I was spectating him during a break I saw him hit a shot on an invisible spy jumping from the tower. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to record this, but I have gathered some other related incidents in these videos.

I asked zeeko (the spy featured at 02:26) to stand in front of miika. miika, after scoping in to attempt a shot on the soldier, then immediately rescopes with his crosshair positioned over the invisible spy. He then walks around the tower to the top, where the spy uncloaks and attempts to stab him. He spychecks behind him, then seemingly randomly checks the far corner of the tower with his first swing (02:56). As the spy was probably visible falling off the tower due to the brief "shimmer" visual effect, I discounted him relaxing after that swing as suspicious. However, both these incidents could be explained as mere luck on his part.

Moving on to the second video. At (04:00) miika shoots at a soldier, then quickly turns to his right. He scopes in on the spy while they are invisible, and before the disguise change animation begins, meaning he had no way of knowing that the spy was there. Then, at (04:20), he hits a headshot on a fully invisible spy jumping toward the tower. This shot is hard enough on it's own, but to hit an invisible target after looking away based on prediction or luck alone seems almost impossible.
    Finally, he hits a bodyshot on a cloaked spy on the tower at (7:40) Sadly, this was poorly captured as I was switching between players in spectate mode, but it can be made out that the disguise animation had ended when he hit the shot.

Sorry for being a bit of a keyboard warrior, I just wanted to lay out my theory in a clear manner. Thanks for reading.

2. Hey Sir Throcken, thanks for the report and welcome to the forums. Let’s get into this.

In the future, it would be more beneficial if you recorded a demo instead of a video - we can look at it with more detail and slow down certain parts. Guide for recording demos: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=715484446

Profile analysis:
    miika
    STEAM_0:0:176826493
    Their account is just over a year old with a decent inventory. (Can’t see hours thanks to new update)

Clips:
    1st clip
    2:26 is highly suspicious, and I don’t se how he would have seen the spy in any other way, since they didn’t bump or anything.

Through the clips the aim is very accurate and it has similar chatecteristics of what a self-made script would look like.

I feel like they could wriggle themselves out of the other clips, but it would be hard to excuse the aim at 2:26.

Good work Throcken.

I will look into this a bit further, but the stuff you have found is pretty conclusive.

3. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

[​IMG] Detective Ben on the case

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)