Tekkit Crashes

Discussion in 'Tekkit Server' started by imFree, 23 Jul 2012.

1. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Every time i join our Tekkit server it crashes and shows me this error:

[​IMG]

I've done some googling without any success .. :(

Halp :C?

2. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

I can look at the join messages when you attempt to connect, but can't do anything until wednesday.

Try removing tekkit and any related files completely from your computer, it might help.

3. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Yeah, remove the Tekkit folder (if I remember correctly; AppData/Roaming/.techniclauncher/Tekkit), then launch the game.

At first, I also couldn't play. Removing that folder helped most of the time. Now, I can always play; it never gives such crashes.

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think ill try removing the entire technic launcher folder.

I listened to you speed and now i dont even join the server XD

[​IMG]

5. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Hmm, well, I don't know why it suddenly worked for me, it just did. Reinstall Tekkit then, maybe?

6. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I did speed, and back to square one we go . Same error i mean.

7. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Reading through this may help? Alternatively, Cactus offered to use TeamViewer (or however it's called) to look at my PC and see what was wrong. Maybe he could help (I doubt it, because nothing was wrong, it just refused to work for some time)?

Anyway, update your drivers and make sure (redownload) the latest Java version (mind that you get the correct one), maybe that would help? And, I believe, if you download Tekkit, it comes with a special launcher (a .exe). Well, that never really worked for me, but the .jar in the .techniclauncher folder did - and does. It's how I launch the game.

8. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Too many packets are being sent until the buffer for the packets overflows and kicks Free (that is the gist of the disconnect.overflow message). Too many being sent by the server (lots of machinery with pipes, redwire etc. causing a lot to be sent), as well as the packets not being dealt with quick enough on Free's end. I managed to get the error myself by running around all of Free's place on the server.

Slowed down the timers at Free's place, seems to be ok for now.

• Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tekkit disconnect.overflow

2. why does my tekkit crash when i join a server

3. disconnect.overflow tekkit

4. how to stop tekkit from crashing,
  5. why does tekkit keep crashing,
  6. my tekkit keeps crashing,
  7. tekkit crashes when joining server,
  8. tekkit server disconnect overflow,
  9. tekkit keeps crashing,
  10. how to stop tekkit crashing