The bad thing that happened to you today.(Venting thread)

Discussion in 'Random' started by Akiba, 2 Mar 2013.

1. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

I've made this due to the number of agree ratings on my post

Let's say what good bad happened to us and discuss that!

I'll start, a couple of mates and a girl I'm seeing were supposed to come visit me this weekend but one is sick so it's been postponed until next week :(

2. Funny. I had the same idea today making a thread like this.

3. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Wife is away for weekend, which is something I'm not used to, feeling just fucking miserable. Also traveled a lot today by train and bus and I just hate doing that. People are pretty disgusting most of the time.

4. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

I went to tour a perfectly decent uni but kept preferring it to my favorite and didn't even give it a chance in my head.

5. Ravioli what?

What is this... me too. But bad thing.. umm, well my day hevn't been bad today, so I will take another day. It was for 2 days ago, i slipped on the ice and my head got hurted really bad in the ground/ice. Wen't to hospital and I was forced to stay there for 1 night, not the happiest thing that could happend. :/

6. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

Had to get up at 6, got home at 12, cleaned my fish tank till 2 all wet and tired and my mums like 'you gonna do something today?' fuck you :(

7. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

8. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Only bad thing about today was getting up at 5:30AM.

9. I got up at 5am to look after a 4 year old screaming girl....

I finally got rid of her at 9am...

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  10. Wanted to get a week vacation, got a lot of work to do instead :(

11. Forgot to turn of microphone while recording, Hours of good footage with coronation street in the background. Mmmm....

12. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

woke up at 7am to help my sister move her stuff to a new home, got there at 9am only to find out that she hadn't packed anything yet, so what was supposed to be a 4 hour job became a 10 hour job and in the meantime because the staircase we had to carry the stuff down was incredibly crappy i ended up with a refridgerator being "dropped" onto my foot, nearly got ran over by some shit on his bycicle.
    (on the bright side, because he started to yell at me on how i need to watch where i walk, he crashed into a pole)
    when i finally got back home at around 8pm i found a note from my neighbour saying that he wasn't going to take my dog for a walk (like he promised to) as he had some stuff to do.
    and ofcourse, because my dog didnt get to go outside, he decided to shit all over the living room.

TL;DR: shit happened.

13. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

We defenitly need a "hug" rating for this thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. I FUCKING WOKE UP, HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING DAY.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  15. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

like dis if your crawl in ure skin errytime

16. Cactus The key is to never give up

ignor if u lik hitler

17. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  18. a bottle of lynx shower gel decided its true purpose in life was to be a big sticky puddle on my desk and carpet

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  19. it has also taken 3 ethernet cables with it to the grave

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  20. Cactus The key is to never give up

Forgot I have a History Controlled Assessment tomorrow. I haven't done any work for it yet.

21. My god I am pissed off right now.

I was playing my Solo Queue matches in LoL to get placed in the next division. Not only do I lose 2 out 3 and fail my promotion (Because the first team I was on went full retard and fed the enemy carry vayne with 17/4, and the 2nd match I jungled and we could have won within 20 minutes but my teams ahri and garen also went full fucking retards), but during my 2nd match I accidently pulled out a plug in my table, and now I can't raise it any more. Only lower it. I can't fucking fix it.

FUCK MY LIFE right now ._.

22. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

You have a plug-in table? wut

23. It's a table where you can press buttons to make it raise or lower.

• Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)