The good thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Infernal Dragon, 26 Jan 2013.

1. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

My sister just gave birth (2 weeks early) to a healthy baby girl and I got to be with them during the birth. I am an auntie again!!! She is perfect!!!

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  2. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Somehow I now have a cute grill and also a great job over summer as a barman despite it being the most stressful place to work in the world aaaand I passed my first year of uni too.

Look at me being not a complete sack of shit ayy

3. Cactus The key is to never give up

Found a picture of Sucky's girlfriend:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

No that's my 2nd girlfriend

I am happy for you honey

5. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

No that's Claire Balding.

Ty bby I'm still not sure why she's into me tbh she's pure gold compared to my fat ass

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I told my front of house manager of this photo and the fact you pointed out that I look like good old Balding, pulled up the photo and she proceeded to show every person out front, in the kitchen and any customer that would listen and pay attention. I'm now known as Clare and/or Balding to half the people in the pub now.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  8. Not today but I got into Uni lads

:buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance:
    :buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance:

• Like Like x 9
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

my future wife gave me 2 mini fishes and they're so cute. Now i must get some cool stuff fore them, like bunk beds, mini castles or so :D

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  10. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Just applied for a part time foundation degree in computer networking, hope i get it (and get student loan cos shit can i not afford it kek) no cut off date too so im staying optimistic.

11. Made a huge mistake and didn't revise for my GCSE's, got my results today and they were surprisingly good, granted the lack of revision wasn't so good but hey, im not complaining

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. 20785961_10211656743512987_9137501096446190049_o.jpg

Should have put in the pets bit, but it's a good bit of news. Got this little shit a month ago, my dad got him for shooting so he's well trained. I am also a master photographer for taking this photo imo.

Meet Buster:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • List
  13. Gaw discord is my friend now

pls don't shoot the poor pupper :smugdog:

14. Wow that looks like my dog but a little more groomed :D pic below

Last edited: 29 Aug 2017
  15. dPfYB6W.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. Cactus The key is to never give up

Jon Snow, the dog.

17. You know ruffin' Jon Snow

18. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I might be going to uni!! Woooo!!! My employer will be paying for it!!!!

• Like Like x 7
    • Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  19. Oi oi oi

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  20. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Ooooh! Where, and when, and what will you be doing? Come to the Erasmus - I'm only there for one more year (assuming I pass my Master), so fear not! :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)