The weird thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Deleted member 2669, 28 Apr 2014.

1. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Not in the UK, full of pussies.
    Source: im one of them kappa

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Today started as any normal day, woke up, had a shower and got ready.

Once in my car my thumb felt weird as I turned the key but thought nothing of it. Then as I was shifting to back out I noticed something sticky on both hands and saw both hands covered in blood. As stupid as I am, thinking I could not be late for work, I kept driving but blood kept seeping out. I ended up having to park my car and get the the first aid kit and clean up and noticed a chunck of skin missing from my thumb. I have no idea what happened or how I cut myself but I did. Everything was covered in blood :s

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Started duoing with some ADC main from Italy

Goes afk in the last ten minutes of the game

'sorry mum send me to market to get bread'

4. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

every fucking game i play premade. EVERY!

5. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Not today, but today's the first day I'm in a hotel with both time and internet.

Driving back to Oklahoma from Florida and we planned to stop in the Florida panhandle on the way back. We got a hotel that was a good price, breakfast and wifi. Sounded like a good deal. We got to the hotel and saw a bloke standing in the doorway to one of the rooms with no shirt on drinking from a massive bottle of vodka. No worries, it's early evening and he's in the south of america so I understand him drowning his sorrows. We get the rooms and then two of my friends go to the vending machine that's right next to his room to grab a drink. Drunk bloke starts chatting to them, seems like a nice enough guy apparently though he said the same thing three or four times because he kept forgetting the conversation by the looks of it. About 10 mins later, we're standing outside by one of our cars chatting about where we're going to go for food and he walks past us and says "Don't leave your rooms tonight, something's going to happen. That's not a warning, it's a fact". Riiight, this guy's getting shadier by the second. He starts to turn to walk away but stops and returns to us and starts asking questions. Eventually he decides he's secret service and needs to see our passports because the president is coming through town and he needs to make sure we're not terrorists. Err, no thanks mate, I'm not going to show you my passport. He gets his wallet out and shows us a community health center card that says he's a veteran, and shows us a scar where he got shot in the head. Deciding that telling him his card means nothing and he wouldn't be called a veteran if he was still in the secret service was only going to annoy him, we take the path of ignoring him and hoping he goes away. Eventually this annoys him and he says "If you don't show me your passports I'm going to go back to my room, get my gun, and shoot you all. It's my duty as a citizen to protect my president". I sneak away while he keeps talking to one of my friends and call the police from my room. I don't care how pissed or not right in the head he is, if he's a veteran in the deep south, he's got a gun and I don't take threats against my life very kindly. I step out of my room after a quick call to the local police, and see that one of my friends has shown him their passport and that seems to have placated him. Within 5 mins, the police have arrived and start talking to him and searching him, he's told to leave the place and nothing more is said. The hotel owner tells us we can get a refund and recommends a hotel in the next town to go to. Apparently this bloke was genuinely a veteran, and had cycled from California to Key West and was on his way back. He also claimed to be Jason Bourne while I was calling the police apparently.
    Local police cheif turned up with his family halfway through this as well because he was just passing through on his way to get some dinner and thought it might be fun to check it out. Nice bloke.

'Twas a fucking weird night

6. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Last night my girlfriend dreamt I had my 'first gay experience' with Goat

7. hahahh that's funny

'first'

haha

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  8. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  9. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

I feel like the only people still posting about the referendum are the strange, tumblr lot. I just saw someone claim that "the media created racism."

10. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

11. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Definitely, that and stupid leave voters claiming that they didn't realize what they were actually voting for, oh and here in NI tons of people posting on facebook about how they're getting irish passports or how they already have them

12. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

>mum phoning me on her drive to my uni house to take me home for the summer

>getting a strange vibe

>someone is definitely with her

>mum whose with you

>no one lol

>mum i can tell, whose with you

>she starts getting all playfully cryptic but ultimately denies it

>phone up resteraunt we're eating at tonight

>hey table booked, just wanted to confirm how many people its booked for

>three sir

>thank you

>call mum

>mum you lying cunt who is it

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  13. Cactus The key is to never give up

>Falsey posts on GM forums

>he is greentexting

>check the URL to see if we're on 4chan

>check we're on the GM forums

>check the URL again

>go to /b/

>look at all the posts to see if gm is really 4chan

>it's not

>thank you /b/

>call out falsey

>falsey you lying cunt this aint 4chan

14. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

>4chan greentexts
    >reddit greentexts
    >half the forums on the internet greentext

but nice zinger nerdmaister

(truth be told that was a straight c/p from a message sent to a chat of greentexting friends of mine)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

today i found this article from ten months ago and, underneath the photo of that particular cleaner, this little gem:

“More recently I walked in on a boy sitting at the desk with his headphones on, completely naked.”

Not named but definitely shamed

16. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I somehow have a cat now. A little red and white cat has been sleeping in my yard for about a year, but was always shy. Turns out he is really sweet and I do think he belongs to somebody cus he does not look bad but he is always here.

Bad pic but oh well.
    20160916_224619.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  17. Cactus The key is to never give up

If you want to know if it someone's cat you can always put one of these on it (there are probably dutch versions). We had a similar sitatuion, but we knew it wasn't a stray cat in our garden (we'd seen the cat for years, my brother just wanted to find out his name) - now their cat spends probably 10+ hours a day in our garden/sitting at our door.

18. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I was actually thinking about something like that. I cooked some chicken for him and fed him little bits so at least he is not too hungry. (Which he was)

19. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Feeding a cat you don't own isn't a good idea if you're not sure if it has an owner or not. My mum basically lost a cat because her friend next door kept innocently feeding it, which made it confused over which house it belonged to.

20. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Seeing as it was sleeping in my yard for a year b4 I started feeding him, im pretty sure he knows what is home and where to get free food. He is always gone by morning so. Also people should either chip their pets or have a collar.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)