Today in Mine Z...

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Savage, 12 Aug 2012.

1. Wowie, swiftness potion.

Where'd you get that?

2. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

Get premium and after that kill 1000 zombies.

3. Arrk "a rebel just for kicks"

Told you there was a guy there:
    [​IMG]
    Ghasts... in MineZ?
    [​IMG]
    Winning:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  4. First time i properly played it today, and really liking it so far. Right now running around with Queen and Arrk. (Damn Hellreaver so silly getting killed). Tons of fun :)

5. WELL FUCK YOU THEN

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Ok well ALOT has happened today. This morning we started out going by going to Al Hasa. We then ran into some trouble and sadly we lost Helljack there. We waited around to see if we could get a giant. After a while we needed food so went to Frostbain... But on the way we saw where other people had killed a giant.. Lots of rotten flesh a sword and a bow. I just randomly picked them up as I didn't have much. I looked at the bow and thought.. that’s odd its not broken... I then moved my mouse over it and BAM!!!!! INFINITY BOW BABY!!!!

We went all over the map, Hellreaver got killed cus he's a noob and went to another channel when traveling with us so he couldn't warn us bandits attacked him.. Derp. We picked up Meh went back to LootVille and met a lot of nice but also a lot of not so nice people. But I still lived to tell this story!!!

7. Arrk "a rebel just for kicks"

We met a couple of peaceful players while in LootVille. After the server was rebooted we went back to EU1 and saw a person with some Iron login. He probably logged off as soon as he saw us, so I just rushed to him and killed him. While we were dividing the loot, and guy from behind the tower started shooting arrows at us. I sprint jumped over there, killed him and we had a lot of food on our hands. Then, one of the peaceful players we met on EU2 logged on to EU1 and used the Jack's/Hooch's trick of getting a horde of zombies to follow you and rush into people. Queen got injured, I used a splash potion and just kept slashing into whichever direction. By the end of it, I've killed 25 zombies in one rush while Queen killed a similar amount. The guy dropped a ton of food, so we are set for some time now.

8. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I have no space for my bombs :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

And then this morning we log in and die within 5 min. Lost my snow block and iron door... But tis ok.. Was more upset about losing the infinity bow..

But here some screenies of the moon in my teksturepack and the volcano glitch. 2012-09-01_19.13.58.png 2012-09-02_16.48.21.png

10. Arrk "a rebel just for kicks"

Even the lead admin knows about her:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Arrk "a rebel just for kicks"

Today I learned me and Queen really ARE going to hell.
    We went to Al Hasa to kill a giant and met two players who had full iron. We decided to go to the Cave of the Dying Lady. When we got there, while killing the giant one of the guys died. While his friend was trying to get back as much iron as he could me and Queen exchanged quick looks and bombed the motherloving hell out of him. Sadly our fun ended in LootVille where we got rushed by 3 bandits. We did manage to kill one at least.

12. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Well even more has gone on.

After getting iron stuff back etc we went across the map a few dozen times. Our little peg legs should be bleeding by now.

Anywho.... We got all geared up in LootVille, adopted a Gilgamesh the 3rd and off we went to Al Hasa. We climb up the tower to get potions. There is anonther guy there in chain and seems friendly. He wants to team and kill a giant. After getting the potions I walk out the church to get killed in a side ally of the dirty streets of Al Hasa.. My body is left to rot and become zombie food. Gilgamesh wes doomed to die as he was a derp. Hellreaver and Arrk tried fighting the group off but sadly Hellreaver died (and RAAAAAGED) as Arrk could find a way to escape. I log right back in and go running for the bridge to Al Hasa. I meet up with Arrk and we make our way back to LootVille. We find some things but the lag started to be waaaaay too much. As we go into LootVille I see 2 guys full iron talking in chat. We start running and see in chat a few seconds later that 2 guys get killed by 2 people with both diamond swords. We take no risk and run to the volcano and log off. We try the Australian server as the lag seems to be way less there. We notice there has been a derp as we have our "old" stuff back... Lag is still too much and decide to go back to server one.. We still have our "old" stuff \0/. We walk into LootVille on guard as to not be caught by the guys with the diamond swords. We find 3 strength potions laying on the floor. OH HAPPY DAY!!!!
    I walk into the barn and see in the distance somebody in iron. Thinking it was they guys with diamond I scream to Arrk that we need to run! We run towards the volcano again. But there is sooooo much lag.. We run and run as the others give chase.. We swim to an island and as I try to bomb them lag causes me to bomb Arrk... TWICE.. (sorry :( but your still my bitch). But still so much lagg.. Arrk gets killed, I slice one of them in half, smack the other across the island (not sure if he died) and the Sweetman kills me.

We are now in Forest on our way to get stuff back.. :) I do like that there is more thrill the last few days.. I have only given up being nice. We now KOS.

EDIT

It took me so long to write this I didn't see your post Arrk.. Sorry

13. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

I didn't notice you guys on Mumble...or that happened yesterday ?

14. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Yup...

15. Thank fuck. I'm comin' back.

16. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

This made me LOL...

[–]HiNRG69

Bro?? Why can't you people talk normal? And I never said I minded dying. Not at all tbh. Because when you have full iron and many many potions etc etc you want some thrills.
    But nading my team.. Well at the time I threw them you all stood in the water for me and he was on my other side. So meh.. nothing much you can do then. And now talking all victorious because you won. The reason why we ran was not because of you. Hell I had no idea it was you. We logged off earlier due to too much lag. At that same moment we saw people entering the village who had the strength potions and diamond swords.. About three of them. Now with the amount of lag you don't really want to risk it. A fair fight without lag is always welcome imo :)
    We came back in and we allready have pretty much everything we lost.. So meh.. don't mind losing it at all :)
    Oh and btw.. In my post above I wasn't talking about you if you got that mixed up.
    SWEETMAN REPLY
    Well all i can say is it was a fair fight and you lost, your pvp skills were quite lacking, due to lag or just skill idk, but next time, please don't run for miles

MY REPLY
    • Sad to see you give such a weak response.. You obviously did not read what I have posted.

17. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

And somebody posted a video about getting backstabbed at Al HAsa.. Guess who?!?!? Shaundeeb!!! Cocktus need to get back in here as well.. I promis I won't hold any bombs :( Ill stand there and heal everybody..

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. I want to see that video so I can laugh my arse off.

19. Cactus The key is to never give up

[​IMG]

• Wizard x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Zing x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  20. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

You are our hero!!! I can not belive he fell for that!!!! What a total fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minez map

2. moon snow

3. minez loot map