Today in Mine Z...

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Savage, 12 Aug 2012.

1. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Today in Minez...

Savage and I have logged back in after weeks of not playing. And as it goes a lot, we met up and I got killed by a hacker. Savage managed to get away. We then want to meet up again. I spawn on one of the new continents across the bridge from Romero and all of a sudden a bunch of death messages. All I see is people in leather and an odd playing with a stone sword. And then...

A group of ten in full iron, half has diamond swords, other half enchanted bows and I can only imagine how many potions they have, come running over the bridge. I was just on top and thought well fuck this shit and jumped down into the water. They try and kill me and another guy. But I live and make to the other side and want to make it over to my old temple. Only to get stabbed in the back and killed 400 blocks away :\.

Eventually we do meet up and start roeaming around, and us being as (the asses that we are) we start healing people again.

It was sooo much fun to play this again. They have changed a few things as well. You now start with a book that you can wright in. And they have placed sugar in chests as well although we don't know yet what that is for. But all in all it was great playing again and getting sweaty palms from it!

2. This is how I envisioned your death:

stab stab.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

How can you "like" this Speed.. YOU WANT ME DEAD!?!?! :P

Yeah it was pretty bad.

When will you be on again Savvy??? OH en tomorrow Minecraft UPDATE BABY!!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. I will certainly be around! I should be back around 7/ 7:30 ish :d

5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Needs updating.
    I shall post the screenies I took of us the other day. But in the meantime here is a story.

Jack, Arrk, Pro_Helix, Fire4rt and I logged in around St. Roseluck Island to gather some food and potions. By this time with our new buddies we are almost all full iron and diamond sword (woot woot). On the island a few new spawners showed up only to get killed by us or the hordes of zombies that came after them. Sadly there was one that combat logged, which reminds me to post the screenie on the forums. No worries. We continue to swim to the shore somewhat close to Romero to find 2 guys in full iron and one with a diamond sword. I can recall them saying something but can't remember what. As we are a bit nervous not wanting to die, we slowly make our way to Huntsgrove (?) ONLY>>>>>> TO FIND THE 2 GUYS THERE!! As we came up to them (they did not see us) one of them went afk. Jack slowly made his way around back to them as I got my trusty bombs ready. We walked in to have the one guy focus on us as Jack would them come in from the side and beat the shit out of him. I eventually killed the afk guy smacking Fire4rt in the process (sowwy). Victory was sweet!

6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

This needs some love..

7. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

@Savage @HellJack get ur shit together and les do dis today. Be there or be ◻ (not sure if you can see it, but its a square).

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What the code in St.Roseluck Island