Trouble in Terrorist Town

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod' started by Gaw, 1 Jan 2012.

1. Gaw discord is my friend now

[​IMG]

Gaming Masters TTT Server:

We have had a TTT server running the past few days, and we've now successfully worked out the major bugs, so we encourage you all to join and have fun!

gamingmasters.org:27401 (or click here!)

Gaming Masters TTT Rules:
    1. Do not RDM (Random Death Match) or kill someone without evidence. This means you cannot simply kill somebody because you want to or because you hate them; you have to have evidence.
    2. Respect your fellow players. This means everyone on the server, especially admins.
    3. Do not speak in non-english on the server. This is applied to both voice and text chat.
    4. Absolutely no racism.
    5. No forming a truce with somebody (since I'm your friend, I'll kill you last etc.)
    6. Do not camp as a traitor, if you're patrolling an area that's fine, but standing still in an empty room doing nothing is certainly not.
    7. No retard logic. You're very encouraged to be intuitive about finding out who the traitors are, but that doesn't mean you can make up any old shite; make sure you can explain your reasoning.

This is definitely not a complete set of server rules, and while you will be punished (slaying, kicking or banning) for disobeying those basic rules, punishments are at an admins discretion, i.e. you may be punished for doing something bad that's not included in those set of rules.

If the server remains popular, hopefully we'll be able to install more content such as custom weapons and plugins (such as hats) as time passes. If you have any other suggestions, please voice them in this thread!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. did you say hats?

3. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

yes we did if we can find the plugin / someone to code it

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

I've made some changes tonight

• Haste mode enabled (round time is 3 minutes with 30 seconds added for every kill a traitor makes)
    • Disabled post round DM to allow for examination of bodies and round discussion
    • Added maps ttt_catacombs_v1, ttt_scarisland_b1, ttt_giant_daycare_V2 and ttt_plaza_b6
    • AK47 added as a traitor weapon
    • Knife adjusted to be insta kill (may prove to be OP and can be reverted)
    • Mac 10 damage buffed, and recoil very slightly reduced
    • Reduced H.U.G.E. recoil a small bit

5. Geit Coding wizard!

No Amsterville? :<

6. Thank god, there's no Space station...

7. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

ttt_spec_prop_base 20; ttt_spec_prop_force 5000; ttt_spec_prop_rechargetime 0.001
    Trouble in prop town.

Also you lack fucking ttt_rooftops_a2, shit server.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Douglas Douglas x 2
    • List
  8. Gaw discord is my friend now

Alright, there seems to be some deliberation going on right now with the TTT server. Some people want the server to be serious, and some want it to be more relaxed and fun. I'm going to do a ranking poll now, to see what the majority want.

In serious, everyone will be expected to play by the rules. Possessing props will be completely disabled, there will be little to no custom weapons and the maps will all be respectable maps, fun but not unbalanced.

With a fun server, the rules might be more relaxed, you'll be able to possess props with perhaps brief periods of really ridiculous props like what Reag suggested above, there will be custom weapons such as Jihad Bombs, there will be some funny maps etc.

If you want a serious server, vote [​IMG] Agree. If you want a fun server, vote [​IMG] Disagree.

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Sweaty Sweaty x 1
    • List
  9. Cactus The key is to never give up

Could we make it like hlxstats? Where the server is "fun"(i.e. no stats) when there are less than four people online. When more than four people are online, the server becomes "serious"

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
    • Douglas Douglas x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  10. inb4 "hey guys don't join we want a fun game"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  11. Gaw discord is my friend now

• Adjusted config to be more serious (major change being props are absolutely useless now, but you can still possess them to give dead players something to do)
    • Removed AK47 for balance
    • Updated map list in OP

12. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

whenever there are randomers on the server, please speak ingame when you have suspicion or know who is the traitor

(when you yourself are still alive ofcourse)

randomers dont know why you shot him/her so they might shoot you.

13. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Why u no have 2 servers, one fun one serious?

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  14. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

maybe cuz they are popular servers, great place to advertise our community/clan
    but.. one will be empty one will be full

15. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Wow, when did you grow up?

16. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

are you serious? ha everyone must forget how old i am

btw i still want HATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    ^ not insane at all :P

17. Gaw discord is my friend now

• Goat has now added ULX
    • Silenced sniper for traitors added
    • Silenced TMP for traitors and detectives added
    • MP5 for detectives added

18. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

we don't forget how old you are, we just choose not to believe it as there is hard evidence that you are actually a 15 year old

• Zing Zing x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. This server is great. :3 I love this mod.

20. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I go on , come up to a guy - say im gonna rape you as a joke , he kills me says he doesnt care if im GM no one cares .. next round i kill him since it only seemed fair and i get kicked ..?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trouble in terrorist town online

2. trouble in terrorist town free

3. trouble in terrorist town download

4. trouble in terrorist town online free,
  5. trouble in terrorist town no download,
  6. trouble in terrorist town free online,
  7. trouble in terrorist town free download,
  8. trouble in terrorist town controls,
  9. trouble in terrorist town download free,
  10. play trouble in terrorist town free online