TV Shows

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gaw, 8 Oct 2011.

1. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

update your post also

2. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

There is about to be a huge GoT event thingy in israel soon, and it made me want to catch up quickly, would I really be able to watch everything in say a month or is it super long

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

40 episodes ~ 40 hours
    If you watch two a night you can get it done in under a month
    Much like the books, the first half of the first series may feel quite slow and rather confusing as you're introduced to a huge number of characters across many storylines at the same time, keep with it because it's so worth it

4. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Always had a love/hate relationship with the walking dead. Just caught up to S4's midseason finale, just some thoughts;

- I really wish we got to see more of Frank Darabont's TWD. He's a fantastic director and S1 was definitly the most stylish season of the show. A fucking travesty that AMC asked him to leave due to his passion for the source material. Also, the fact Frank leaving cost us Dale.

- Glen Mazara or whatever is a fucking joke. Stabbed Frank in the back to become show runner and nearly destroyed the series; S2 was just bad, bad television. I also have a theory that he's never spoken to a woman before, seeing as how all the female motivations in S2 seem to came down "I am pregnant/on my period, so I am acting illogical and bitchy right now". Seriously, fuck that guy.

- The first half of S3 was tight.

- David Morrissey is a great Governor; it's only till he mows down the Woodbury militia that he stopped occaisonally charming me over into thinking perhaps The Gov wasn't all that bad.

- If the show was from Andrea perspective and not Rick's, it would be a black comedy. Jesus, she was so stupid it's hilarious. ZOMBIE MILTON DID NOTHING WRONG.

- Carol has the most schizophrenic character development during the first four seasons, holy shit.

- The show's enjoymet factor went considerably up the roof after Lori and Andrea's smug smile left.

- Fuck Andrea. I'M GLAD SHE'S DEAD

5. Cactus The key is to never give up

Just started Walking dead (seen episode 1-4) - seems pretty cool.

Started watching fma brotherhood (I know anime shoot me now, already 40+ episodes in).

Watching Flash and arrow, seems like sometimes they have great episodes, sometimes kinda boring.

Watching Big bang theory slowly - still thinks it's really funny, no idea why people say it's shit.

6. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Watched the entirety of The Following that is currently out. Damn good series. Absolutely fucked up at times, but still incredibly well written, the characters themselves are all so strong, it really draws you into the storyline.
    That being said it can be a bit repetitive at times with the amount of times people get knocked out etc but highly recommend if you're into the crime thriller genre.

EDIT: Also watched Bluestone 42 after watching the first episode of the thrid series and being curious. It's hilarious and gives a somewhat (be it unrealistic) tongue and cheek view of the war in Iraq. Really quite funny and a nice easy watch. Picks up your spirits a bit which is always a positive.

Last edited: 27 Mar 2015
  7. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Flash is pretty good at the moment, though it would be better if they dropped the pathetic romance drama and Barry could stop being a whiny little bitch.
    Also watched a bunch of episodes of Elementary last night, it's pretty cool.

8. Cactus The key is to never give up

arrow has the same problem

E: laurel can stop being a bitch too.

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  9. The 100 is my favorite it started off quite slow but is now so so good (I download it onto empty disks so I cant say anything as Europeans are far behind) :awesome:

10. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

The Walking Dead Finale?

More like

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Also,

It's not a 90 minute finale when half of it is ads, and the show is actually shown for five minutes top between ads.

Fuck AMC for being able to get away with that. God, American TV stations are horrific

12. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

if you like these guys

they have their own cartoon series and its pretty random and funny

13. Cactus The key is to never give up

Just wanted to post that everyone should watch Silicon Valley.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

I started game of thrones, real good so far.
    also boobies.

15. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

and incest

16. fuck the watch

17. Kiethy Fluffy..

i'm sure they'd fuck you up too

18. SPOILERS AHEAD

the mountain eats the hound with ketchup made from arya

19. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

20. Kiethy Fluffy..

i wish, shame what happened to the hound

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)