UK April Meet Up

Discussion in 'Events' started by Meh, 27 Dec 2013.

1. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

didn't even realise this was still happening

2. spidEY シスコン

Me and @Meh are going to be in London from 25th to 29th of April. If anyone that's relatively close wants to meet up, this would be a good time to confirm it.

3. Yep this is still on! I hope a lot of people will come say hi! I sadly found out that I will be there from the morning of 25th to the evening of 28th but that's close to the same. I still have yet to be told the programme for while I am there so I can't really say "This day is the best" yet. I will press for more information.

4. Go all Phoenix Wright on your teacher!

5. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  6. spidEY シスコン

Actually, I may visit a friend in Savonlinna this year. :)

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  7. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Ooh! Be sure to visit Olavinlinna / Saint Olaf's Castle when you go there. It is really lovely in comparison to the two other castles we have here.

8. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

As I said to Meh on Steam, I can't promise but it's highly likely that I can make a day trip during that time!

9. In case it wasn't clear btw, this is not going to be a several day meetup at least from my side, I was more thinking a day of just hanging out at a pub or some place else, not doing stuff for 3 days.

10. spidEY シスコン

Same here.

11. As it stands right now, the most likely date will be Sunday 27th April. My teacher gave a somewhat open interpreted schedule so the only other time I will likely have open would be 25th in the evening, however Spidet doesn't arrive untill almost midnight 25th. Please let me/us know if you will be available!

12. Further update: Between roughly 3 pm - 6:30 pm (Perhaps a bit later if we get some food together) I should be available Sunday 27th April so that timespace would be optimal.

13. Triple the posts, triple the fun!

Pub has been chosen! It's called Queen's Head and is located at 66 Acton St. which is near Kings Cross station. Since this is quite close to my hostel, I should be available likely from 3 - 7 pm and will be there! Hope a lot of you can make it :)

14. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Queen's gonna have a hell of a headache when you guys are done...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  15. turns out school had more planned than i expected and most people can't make it anyways so I am probably not gonna show up myself

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  16. spidEY シスコン

I'm posting this from my hostel near South Kensington and feel very sad honestly. I'll post my experiences of London when I get back home on Tuesday.

Primary reason I bought a plane ticket was because of this event... :(

17. Geit Coding wizard!

Head over to the Science and Natural History Museums on Exhibition Road if you get a chance. There's also the British Museum (near Tottenham Court Road) and plenty of other things to do in London that aren't Museums. I would've showed up, but I had to be back at Uni for today, so couldn't fit it in in time.

EDIT: Entry to the Museums should be free.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)