wat

Discussion in 'Battlefield Series' started by imFree, 16 Aug 2012.

1. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'd love to play Battlefield 3 with anyone in the clan or community - if you're active i'd love to join you in playing the game. Just pm me or post a reply.

2. Don't have the third. I have been meaning to play Bad Company 2 / Battlefield 2 though.

3. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I had Battlefield 2 at some point - but somehow, I've lost it. It was a nice game to play online though.

There is Battlefield Play4Free, but it lagged a lot on my PC (in fact, it wasn't really playable for me), and I have no idea whether it's any good.

4. Battlefield Play4Free was something I played, and it's a hilarious experience with friends.

Yeah, if I find anybody to play it with, I'll definetely make a comeback.

5. No

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

6. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I loved 2142 TBH. :)

P4F pissed me off, but BF2 would be nice. Though I play really bad. (No surprise :()

7. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

I hated P4F. I was in the Beta, and it was terrible.

It was BF2, wrapped in a BC2 skin.

8. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Battlefield 2 was a nice game, however. Was P4F really that bad? The very few times it played normally for me it seemed fun?

9. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

just wait for BF4, it was announced after all :v

10. 2142 is the only Battlefield game I've properly enjoyed

Opening video = mega asmr every time. Best rendition of the battlefield theme music there is

Pity it hasn't really stood the test of time - it's in an even worse state than BF2 these days

11. I'm up for Battlefield 2

12. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Downloading right now.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)