Win through superior screen resolution!

Discussion in 'Battlefield Series' started by Obaruler, 22 Mar 2010.

1. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Win through superior screen resolution!

Bad Company in 5.040 x 1.050 ...... WHAT CAN YOU DO AGAINST IT, HU ?! : P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Gaw discord is my friend now

what the fuck

3. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Is win, da ?! :D

Geeks ftw.

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

Your chair must be like way back from your monitors, how the

5. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

U have .. a 5040 x 1050 monitor..
    oh gawd i jealous.

6. Zana The Candy Bun

That's like... ULTRAWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE screen

7. If it's not 3D it's fail.

8. Zana The Candy Bun

2D Will always win... ALWAYS!

9. 3D has already won, just most people don't know it's won yet.

10. Zana The Candy Bun

Sorry mate, if you lack depth perception, 3D will only make your eyes bleed, also, GLASSES OVER GLASSES = FAIL

11. Dude that's a sick resolution LOL . What monitor do you have?

12. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

This one here: http://www.alternate.de/html/produc...70_LED/358252/?tn=HARDWARE&l1=Monitore&l2=LED

I should tell you guys that this is NOT my current screen resolution. xD

These Screens were made by us with some panorama-creating tools, done with multiple screenshots of a lower resolution. Im coming from THE german geek forum, where we have several threads about Panorama-Screens like these two here (+ of many other varios games of course), some Threads about Downsampling, .ini-Tweaks, community texture packs, driver cracks, Photoshop-editings, etc., all to create awesome pictures of current video games. (would post some if you like)

In fact there are some special screens for sale that provide you with sick resolutions, i know about a monitor with a 3Kx1K resolution ..... well, but besides from some problems (have to create yer own profiles to enable these resolution ingame, performance of your gfx card) this is just epicly unfair imo. xD

EDIT: Found the pic in one of my rotten pic-folders :D ->
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  13. Longbow Victorique <3

^The lad speaks the truth.

Ridiculously epic resolution there. It must hurt your neck after a while to turn all that way constantly :awesome:

14. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

Eyefinity would allow the res you posted with 3 1680x1050 monitors (and much larger if need be). Pretty awesome stuff, but as you say, it's dependant on game support, and performance is horrid depending on the game (Crossfired 5970's would be a dream setup)

[​IMG]

15. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

No, it really isnt a dream setup, trust me, i have my experiences with Mulit-GPU-Systems ...... a few month ago i possed TWO GTX 285 in my rig, but the micro-bucking was just horrible, although you have 30-40 FPS shown by Fraps the picture seems to be "anxious", like there are 1-2 Frames missing sometimes ..... after a few months of playing that way you go on rampage as a gfx fetishist like me, so i sold my 2nd card (and am now having trouble 'cause card N°1 is bugging arrouond for a few weeks now >_< ).

Its time for nVidia to offer me their new cards i say, me needz moar powaaa.

16. Well not really, although i don't wear glasses i did try my 3D glasses over normal ones and they worked/were comfortable, although you do look stupid. (but most people play pc games alone anyway)

17. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

True...true...You get the horsepower to do eyefinity at decent frames but you do sacrifice playability. Microstutter is an issue, and minimum FPS will drop with multi-gpu. I personally would always choose a single GPU solution, but the 5870 just isn't enough to make eyefinity worthwhile for most new games (let alone bezels :sigh:)

18. I've always had horrible microstutter with just a single GPU :(

19. why would you need more power, most people use 1680x1050 or 1920x1200. Heck my gtx275 it powerfull enough to run games maxed @ 1680x1050 in 3D, 3d by itself reduces your fps by 40-50%

20. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

One word...epeen.
    But as oba points out greater res can mean you can see around you more, making it less likely for someone to sneak up on you, so it can be advantageous. As for 3D that just makes me feel dizzy...don't like it at all (and I have perfect vision with no glasses, just doesn't seem to work that well for me)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. panorama

2. games

3. bad company 2

4. wear 1680x1050,
  5. 1680x1050 eyefinity,
  6. downsampling gtx275 resolutions