WookieWaster

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by CookieCasterlol, 27 Aug 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuck you 'Rondon', I was here first

2. Shut up cactus you homo

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Cactus The key is to never give up

DID YOU DELETE ME ON FACEBOOK?!

4. [ACG] Bob The Builder We can't fix this f*cking sh*t

late x1

5. Yes, I don't like gay homos stalking me also related:

6. Well this was possibly funny for the first day but it's gotten old and boring really fast. I figured comedy had something more to it than saying "fuck" and "homo" every other sentence, but apparently that makes a person funny around here.

Are we just keeping cookie around as some sort of animal in a cage, that we point and laugh at? Because (unwittingly?) he's now filled that role on the forum.

7. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I agree with that. This reminds me of 4chan and such other retardedness.

8. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Thank fuck I'm not alone on this.

I was really afraid this was another case of me being too old and not getting the subtle nuances of the repeated use of "homo".

9. Yeah, it's getting kinda silly. The 'homo' and 'gay' think is getting annoying, and I think pretty soon you're going to say something overly retarded and/or over-the-top and you're gonna end up offending someone.

10. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

He's already gone there IMO.

11. Thought so, but from what I've seen he's only been a nuisance thus far instead of an actual offensive person.

Edit: I could be wrong of course, I'm not gay so I can't really take offence from what he's saying, even if it is childish and idiotic.

12. Cactus The key is to never give up

I'm just seeing how strict GM is now. Cookie usd to be a server admin when he left. Now when he comes back, he acts the same way and people are getting annoyed at how he says 'gay' and 'homo'. People may have changed and some are now homosexuals, but you can't just get angry now as someone says homo or faggot as a joke.... It just shows me that some people are getting annoyed over nothing. I stoppe saying words like faggot due to request, to show respect, but as soon as someone comes back and says it people get annoyed. (Quote the post 'mind the language' when all he said was fgt.)

13. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Its more to do with the fact that when he left, he was probably a little kid. Now he is back, he is still acting like a kid. An irritating disrespectful one at that. It was mildly amusing to begin but now it's just pathetic. Strong word, but that's how I feel.

14. GM? Strict? This is a community where people feel safe to be COMPELTELY open about their homosexuality, heterosexuality or bisexuality, or w/e else. The term faggot to me and you Cactus is just a derogatory term, sort of like retard, or bastard, or idiot. There's the joke where people call me a nig-nog because of the fact I sound Indian, even though my skin colour is just like a normal tan. Do I find it funny? Yes, I find it hilarious, because that's the thing - I'm not really black.

If somebody where black, I wouldn't risk telling him the same joke. You don't call a guy in a wheelchair retarded, you don't call a black person nigger, just like you don't wave the word faggot around in a community where people are openly gay. It's a silly and close-minded way to try and be humourous.

15. Cactus The key is to never give up

I disagree, apparently 'kicking me for popular request and then saying 'every time you get kicked you become 3% more gay is funny' yet what cookie says, which is on the same level, is not funny. In my head everyone's got their bandwagon hats on.

16. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't you get kicked for being gay... by gay people? You got kicked for carrying on a joke for far too long which ended up annoying everybody, and for the record, I was one of the people who told the guy/guys to stop.

17. Cactus The key is to never give up

Firstly I find this highly ironic as when we were playing MVM you were saying 'faggot isn't meant that way anymore'.

Next, being disabled/black isn't a choice. You are born like that (or in the case of being disabled an unfortunate event sometime in your life). I'd say being homosexual is a choice that someone makes.

E: I would also like to add that here In GM, we allow people to post gay pictures, yet of someone posts a MLP video/picture (I remember someone posted a 'call me maybe pony version' and it got spammed with Douglases). If saying 'faggot' here is so wrong then why do so many people do the equivalent to bronys?

If we are all against being harsh to gay people as it's not right, why did people get annoyed at how someone here in GM was explaining they were generally angry due to them getting bullied due to it being a son story trying to get attention?

18. Cactus The key is to never give up

>going into a channel and Kurtz saying fuck off cactus and then saying someone ban him because no one even likes him then getting banned.

That isn't continuing a joke.

19. It sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder, Cactus. Are you annoyed and feel that you get treated perhaps somewhat poorly on mumble sometimes?

All I'll say is think about the events that lead up to people kicking and banning you, there's often a chain of causation.

Also what Cookie is doing is just a total waste of space on the forum. I'm all up for the funny little Detective cases and silly Report appeals we've got going around, because they're genuinely a little creative and a laugh. Going around spewing homo and fuck just isn't funny and it does nothing to promote a friendly atmosphere, there's no real explanation needed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  20. I said to ME and to YOU it is a derogatory term, but, as Savage once correctly said in a discussion we had about it, it has become an insulting term to gay people, so I don't see it fit to mention the word in front of openly gay people. If you were to call me a faggot, I would not take offence. If I were gay and I heard you use that term, I would be pretty pissed, though.

And no, I don't think being gay is a choice. I think it's something that you develop. From all my gay friends none of them has gotten up in the morning and said "Fuck it, I'm gay."

Speaking from what I've heard, it's a developing feeling that eventually gets stronger until you're eventually sure of it, and then you have to go to the trouble of finding a decent way to break it to your relatives/friends in the close-minded society of today. Nobody would take that choice willingly unless they were sure of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)