WookieWaster

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by CookieCasterlol, 27 Aug 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I personally wasn't even around when you were here back in the day, I've only heard brief stories from others of the infamous server falling over and the like.

I think most active people these days don't really have an opinion of you anyway and even those that do would be extremely impressed if they realised that you're not just a major douglas but can actually be a nice guy. Just say "fuck it" to the people who harbour those old opinions, you don't need to go along with it just because they think you're still the same person.

You clearly didn't realise quite what you were implying, Cactus, and that's fair enough. You've explained that you don't truly understand what is it to be gay and apologised, so at least for me you've redeemed yourself.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it is the social conditioning itself that has led to such a slip of wording, no one really addresses the issue strongly enough for the younger generations (at school, at home etc) and often those who are gay are left feeling extremely isolated within a young community that quite simply doesn't understand.

2. JoeGandy1 You average "Joe" :3

That's one hell of an introduction :3

3. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

4. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

LEAVE COOKIE ALONE Q_Q

5. I'll leave it with this, Cactus: when did you decide to be straight? Did you ever think "oh, I'm going to like women" or has it just always been that way? I think that will give you the answer to what it is like to be gay - we just are - not because we think about it - but because it is innate to us.

Try to reflect and think about what you're saying -- and enjoy your holiday.

6. I believe the thing that makes you either straight/gay/bi is encoded in the chromosomes and genetics. Some stronger genes might be apparent, and a percentage chance appears of x happening. Like sexual preference.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. hateist i am a bunny.

i really do think that you are retarded.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

What the absolute Christ is going on in here..

Well I think the point has been made clear that being gay/bi is not a choice. You do not stop and think.. Do I like blonde or red? You just do.

And a point that I did not see that maybe a lot of people didn't know... Back when cookie was around most people didn't even come out and say they were gay/bi... So I think the offence taken wasn't as much. But the word "faggot" is in no way meant other than something that isn't nice. You don't call somebody you faggot to express your love. I do however understand how easy it is to say for people. But remember.. if people said something like this that applied to you, you wouldn't like it as well.. meant as a joke or not.

But now that more people have come to trust each other more people do dare and come out and say they are gay/bi. A large part of the community is gay/bi and I think it's one of the most amazing thing I've ever seen!

And as a female who is bi I can tell you not all females are bi. Fooling around and seeing what you think of it is not being gay/bi. And there are enough females who can kiss other females because in most cases females are more emotional and can have feelings for each other like that but not be gay/bi.

I'm sorry you feel bad Cactus, I do. But I think your words came out in a very wrong way.

And for Cookie... crumble...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. [​IMG]

Am I doing it right?

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  10. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Point proven I guess?

11. Well if you read my first post you would realise that the thread started off as a legitimate introduction thread which ended up being a debate about gays, I didn't start it so yoooooo

12. Harv Admiral Anchovy

But you do understand that writing 'gay/homo/faggot' in every second topic offends people, don't you?

13. No, I'm a cookie.
    I'll stop now anyway ;p

14. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

I think you'll find this went from (in my perspective).

Cookie is back -> Cookie is acting like a kid -> Kids acting like kids -> Kids throwing about words -> Outcry from gay/bi community (hi) -> here.

15. I'm only back on the forums, I cba to play games with you guys lul, unless guild wars/cs:go ;p

16. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Well, you tried playing TF2 with me and Apex the other day, and you apparently didn't get past the menu without crashing. So I highly doubt CS:GO or Guild Wars will even get pass the installation phase.

17. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

You're on the right track baby, you were born this way xoxo.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Sweaty Sweaty x 1
    • List
  18. I'M GETTIN A NEW ONE OKAY

19. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

NO NEED TO SHOUT

20. NO SOUND IS BEING PLAYED FROM WORDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN SIR

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)