Your MAL list (And other watchlists)

Discussion in 'Weeaboo Corner' started by Falsey, 24 Jan 2013.

1. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Wait , youre a weeaboo?

• List
  3. [​IMG]

old but gold, sums up thread

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  4. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

No it doesn't. It's the same if there was a system for similer like this for movies, and it was clear there were a lot of movie fans in GM.

I'm saying that if we have a look at each other's MAL lists, we can actually see what people thought of shows we liked. It's the same principle had it been MyVideogameList.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  5. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

6. I thought it was pretty awesome

7. Gaw discord is my friend now

8. Brent ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What is it with you guys disliking the original Fullmetal alchemist? Even if it wasn't as good as brotherhood it still had the same humor and action. I see it as an (much darker) alternative setting. Don't give me the "didn't follow the manga therefore shit" argument.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Brentolinni

9. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

10. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

11. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

12. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

13. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

lot's of blood, killing little puppies, the desire to kill every human on the earth after watcing. Nothing special, rly.
    Hayao miyazaki - this is masterpiece for me

14. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Yeah, exactly this. There's drama, and then there's a show just being exploitive and shocking to try and seem deep. It was pretty much bad things happening to cute girls, hello here's some pretentious rambling about mankind.

I remember watching that show when I was twelve and thinking it was the deepest thing ever. bluh.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  15. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

I remember watching that show when I was twelve and my mom walked in on me.

16. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Is it worth a watch?

17. Brent ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's pretty good. If you like sad drama animes I would say this is a must-watch. I remember the ending being very emotional =((
    But this was like what, 6 years ago. I rewatched it like a month ago and it doesn't impress me anymore like it used to.
    I can certainly see why it is so dramatic. It's obviously the soundtrack, consisting of one song played differently throughout every episode. I would cry watching any scene with that music on the background.

18. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

The anime is meh. They ran out of budget halfway through and you can tell; there are tons of plot points and character arcs unfinished by the end.

The characters are pretty bluh. The main guy is your typical MC, and there's only a couple of secondary characters I was genuinely invested in.

It pretty much proves overall that if you show sad things happening to cute girls and add tons of gore, people will act like you've made a masterpiece.

5/10 from me

The manga on the otherhand is actually quite decent. Unfortunatly, it finished after the anime had came out, so the guys behind the anime had to chalk up an original ending which is truly quite terrible.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)