Your photography!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 20 Jul 2013.

1. Aww yiss - I love my mug:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  2. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

Some photos from training

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

It's funny how much conversation you can have out of putting a moustache on your car. And that mug is epic, i need it.

4. 1v1 me chivalry medieval warfare

5. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

a view from ours apartment
    What I like the most, from here you can see all the sunrises, dawns and fullmoons (:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

7. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

8. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Is this a real, edible thing or a sculpture?

I only ask because you're talented enough to make something like this out of resin and clay...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  9. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

It's made out of coffee, whipped cream, ice cream and chocolate sauce :P
    I think it would be too sad to have such a thing made out of something that you can't eat ._.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  10. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE THANKYOU

11. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Moar cars:
    [​IMG]
    My moonlit fiesta:
    [​IMG]

12. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

Come in Russia and I'll make you one ^^

13. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Is anyone here into photography gear?

Looking at getting an UWA lens for architecture/landscapes/astrophotog etc.

Pls tell me someone here shoots FF and Canon, not sure if the 16-35 II L is worth my pennies.

14. -M-m- herpderp

Did....
    Did someone just roll on the paint on that mazda mx5 rather then spraying it ?
    Looks so off place on a small car like the mazda is
    Look at the hood and the fenders *cringes* it must have been quite a quick job since its not evenly spread anywhere.

While it saves cash that paint wont last long, and will probably let rust eat the car up quite fast unless he stripped it down and gave it a layer of primer. Along with a basic coat of a dull colour like grey or similar that doesnt shine through the other he was going to roll on.
    If i would meet whoever did that Id just turn slowly too the guy and just ask why he didnt just paint the thing properly rather then roll the paint on.

Unless this is a junker that is just going to be driven to crap and left on a scrapyard somewhere in less then two years, or that he bought for less then 700 usd and is just planning to use it as a practice vehicle to modify in different ways he kinda ruined it in my opinion :I

The paint looks better on a military jeep or a tank, not a late 90s compact convertible.

15. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Yup he did, he rollered his 1.8 MK1 Miata (Japanese import). In person it actually looks good. Quick little car and fun to drive, using it for drifting so he really doesn't care about the bodywork as its only going to get battered and bruised anyway. Mechanically its a sound car he paid £400 for it, needed new sills but eays job, to pick up a mint condition one you're looking close to the £2000+ mark, so £400 for a Jap import is very good.

16. -M-m- herpderp

Ah ok so it was as i expected, a car to be driven to crap by drifting then ^^.

Btw 400£ was that with the importing costs as well?

Does he have any plans for modding the engine anything like a cheap ebayturbo and a modded intake for the turbo to sit in just add a bit more hp on the cheap?

like they did in mighty car mods a while ago.

17. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

They turbo'd a domestic 1.6 which are pretty slow, the 1.8 imports are around 120+bhp which is good in a light car like the mk1s, 800kg car and over 120bhp pulling it is enough.

18. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

How does importing a car from Japan work? Why is it desirable? What hidden costs will I face?

19. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Not sure if legit or pisstaking but:
    Google, generally older jap cars have better spec'd interior, more power and no underside rust. It' isn't cheap, looking at £5000 to import something like a modified Silvia S13 pignose. Friend imported an R33 GTR, was about £12,000 on the road.

20. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

With limited research, this looks to be one of the cheapest ways to go fast as fuck, would that be accurate?

Now to just not be 18.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)