Your photography!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Savage, 20 Jul 2013.

1. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

It is, importing a car is a heck of a lot cheaper than buying the same car already in your country. It is more expensive on insurance and imports are generally shit on fuel and need re-mapping to 95-99 octane fuel as if its modified it'd be running 100+octane as Japan are lucky enough to get that at near enough every petrol station

2. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Just been through around 1000 photos on my camera and this was easily my favourite of them all:

3. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Went on a mooch a few weeks back and accidentally wiped the card on my pc but then noticed i took a copy (phew!) got more to edit but imma post this one for now and might end up touching this one up some more.[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  4. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Well I'm trying to get into photography since I really enjoy it and im learning new things about it everyday you know rule of thirds etc.
    WARNING: These Photos are taken on a Sony Xperia (ericsson) so to make them look any way good they have to be kinda small (sorry :ohdear: )

5. 2nd one from the bottom looks best with colour I think!

6. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Some of the B&W ones are over exposed, need to drop the brightness down a touch as your washing out alot of detail.

7. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Something a little different.
    [​IMG]

8. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

My first problem there is my phone camera can only do the same shade of B&W u know the B&W is really punchy on better cameras

My second problem is I'm using Imgurs photo editing which isn't great, but atm I'm trying to get the app snapseed on the PC which is a pain in the ass since I have to get the emulator to work.

But yeah I will try drop down the brightness I didn't know that would help so thanks for the advice and if you know any good free photo editing software plz tell me. <3

9. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Lightroom is the best. I'm sure if you have a tiny look online you can borrow a copy from somewhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  10. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

meh for phone pictures i personally wouldn't waste the effort with Lightroom more-so if they're just for personal viewing.

11. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

since the small company my friends and i run for photography and videography make a lot of photo's and video's i will just post the links to our website and Flickr, there are too much pics to share at the moment.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/44586839@N00/

English version of the website is still under construction so yea....
    http://www.miyakostudio.com/

12. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Yeah, Gnome is right if it's just for phone pictures.

Buy a cheap second hand DLSR on eBay. It'll teach you everything you need to know. You can shoot raw too.

13. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Thank you <3
    I am wanting to get into photography, my teacher does/did it professionally and he was talking about lenses pointing out what the different sises were used for and the price. Some were up to €1000 for a lens!

so yeah i can only use my phone for now until i can earn enough to buy a cheap camera from ebay, or my teacher will try and get me one cause he knows what to look for in a camera.

14. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

1000eur is cheap for a lens hahaha

all the big boy lenses start at like £1.5-2k

you can pick up an old DSLR on ebay for like £200, it'll teach you everything you need to know about cameras

gear isn't important, but having the ability to shoot manual and edit raw is what you need

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  15. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Here are a few photos from my trip across the Western US over the winter holidays, I've cut it down from almost 5,000 photographs to just 31 to save your sanity and bandwidth.

• Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  16. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Some really nice shots there. What're you shooting with?

17. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Nikon D5300 with AF-S Nikkor 18-55 or 55-300mm lenses

18. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

[​IMG]
    Work in progress, needs a few more tweaks.

19. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Did an all nighter and decided to head out with the camera to Runswick bay, my lack of experience doing landscape stuff shows, out of 60+ shots only got like 2 im actually happy about after some post processing >.>
    [​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)