Bad First day

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Voiden, 13 Feb 2015.

1. Hi all my name is VOIDEN (alias not real name) and I got star bound yesterday and found your server and had a laugh, for a little while anyways, someguy called Petalrazer invited me to a party and asked me to refine some rubium ore and he dropped it on the floor in my ship and i didn't pick it up as I didn't quite know what to do, so after a few mins he asked me where it was I had no idea what happened to it so after trying to explain I did not have it he destroyed all of my containers and took most of what I had and the rest on the floor just despawned so I'm sad, BUT I will bounce back better than ever, I will find more and better stuff and find a way to beat that first boss lol so VOIDEN here and here to stay. WOO!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Welcome, to our servers and forums.

Hope you enjoy yourself around these parts.

3. I found out what happened to his ore he left it I'm my coffee machine, rubium ore looking for good home now

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  4. Hi and welcome and yeah don't accept any party invites on the server.

5. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Welcome, oh glorious Voiden! Let us hope the vast void of space doesn't swallow you whole as you traverse it in mighty ships, starbound.

6. Welcome, you'll rek him next time friend

7. vand2 Just a generic loveable guy

Welcome to the forums friend! I hope we'll meet on the GMod TTT server one day !

8. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

welcome to forums

9. Welcome, man. Generally you don't want to accept party invites unless they're from people you know, so keep that in mind in the future.

10. Cactus The key is to never give up

hi

11. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Dibs.

12. You're such a slut

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)