Cards Against Humanity

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Akiba, 16 Apr 2012.

1. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Ok first things if you haven't heard of this check it out, especially those of you with a darker or dryer sense of humour.

http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

Ok so as far as I'm aware this is currently sold out and a new edition won't be printed for a few months, however I'm also aware that it is only for sale direct in the US, as a UK resident this presents some problems, do I wait until the game is printed and try and get it shipped from the US, or do I try and find a UK based reseller? So far I have only managed to find a deck at the ridiculous price of £100, so if someone could point me in the direction of a cheaper deck that'd be much appreciated.
    However CAH is licensed under creative commons so there is the option of getting a deck printed somewhere, however I'm no expert and wouldn't know where in clean fuck to go.

Another question for UK residents who are interested in this game, it's probably cheaper to get a bunch of decks printed at once, so if I was to get a set of decks printed who would be interested in getting one, ofc after paying the reduced printing cost and p&p. If this proves popular maybe making a gamingmasters sort of expansion might be something to look into.

Thanks for reading(hopefully not too many typos, wrote this on my phone) Usual disclaimer: inb4 douglas etc

http://www.justin.tv/ giantbomb/b/314782384 (put this link together to watch, embed is fucked)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Sort of want.

I'm going to try and get a quote on the cost of printing the deck someplace.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  3. Hillarious game. Do want a deck

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

-

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  5. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

"What don't you want to find.. In your Chinese food?" - "Hope."

6. Gaw discord is my friend now

http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp

There is an online clone version of it now. It's a little rough around the edges in terms of its GUI, but it's still very fun, and you don't need to spend £50 on a deck :3

7. Harv Admiral Anchovy

We should play this plus Mumble.

Late. Okay. *sigh* :(

Then uhm... Next time please tell if you guys play! :D

8. Kiethy Fluffy..

I recently saw some youtubers playing it and it sparked my interest. I've spent the last couple of hours amusing myself and i want you guys to maybe join in. We could set up a private room and people can join :)
    Edit: i know i'm late but i didn't want to bump an old thread, i just wanted people to play :)

Last edited: 22 Jul 2013
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  9. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

YES YES YES

10. dont you mean cards against humanity?

11. Kiethy Fluffy..

12. Kiethy Fluffy..

no, i just wanted to be ironic.

13. what even is it? inform this n00b pls

14. Gaw discord is my friend now

I merged the threads, I really don't understand why people think they need to make new threads for everything. Bumping old threads (as long as they are relevant and of decent quality) is absolutely fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Kiethy Fluffy..

thanks

16. Kiethy Fluffy..

if you guys wanna play, get in quick cause we are starting soon.

17. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

18. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

There is a black card with a northernlion reference, i love this already.

19. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

There's also a matching white card of the same name. We managed to put the two together one round.

20. Gaw discord is my friend now

It's a custom Northernlion pack, he played the game on stream a few months ago and he didn't mind adding it. On the flip side, there's also a MLP pack.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cards against humanity uk

2. cards against humanity uk buy

3. buy cards against humanity uk

4. cards against humanity uk printing,
  5. cards against humanity uk version,
  6. printing cards against humanity uk,
  7. cards against humanity buy uk,
  8. cards against humanity print uk,
  9. cards against humanity,
  10. where to print cards against humanity uk