Fallout game

Discussion in 'Pen & Paper RPGs' started by Harv, 11 Apr 2013.

1. Name: Derek
    Sex: Male
    Hair: White
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 6'1

STR - 9
    PER - 3
    END - 6
    CHA - 6
    INT - 2
    AGL - 5
    LCK - 9

TAGS - Unarmed, Repair, energy weapons
    Can't make up stories it may take a while

(If it isn't in 6 weeks I can't :<)

Actually no if you don't mind background noise I'm free most of the day :P

Did I do it right? :P

2. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

Name: Idate "Shank" Ternick
    Sex: M
    Race: Human
    Hair: Black
    Height: 1.74m
    Weight: 113 Ibs

STR: 6
    PER: 7
    END: 5
    CHA: 3
    INT: 3
    AGL: 8
    LCK: 8

Tagged Skills: Melee, Throwing, Sneak.

Backround: An orphan, survived by himself all his life, had always was good in throwing and sneaking behind people with some sort of knife or a shank, had to always steal and run from people to survive has given him amazing skills in his life. Surviving by himself, he always seemed to find that sharp rock needed to kill something, or always has found somewhere to hide, which always has made him a bit of a lucky. Maybe not the smartest fella around, or the smoothest one, he always been able to notice things quickly and to notice things other might have not noticed, surviving in the hard world of the after nuclear-war, he has always been a bit of a lone wolf, but would accept to team up with others, while he might be a bit awkward to chat or talk with, he has always been trusty and loyal to the people that acknowledged him.

3. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

lewy the war took place like 150-200 years before the Fallout games

or is this based early in the Fallout Universe?

4. Ah right, thanks for letting me know! Shall edit my story accordingly later :)

5. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Character:

Name: Buddy Holly

Hair: Blonde, short and well combed

Height: 6'2

Weight: 140 lbs

Stats:
    STR - 3
    PER - 5
    END - 3
    CHA - 10
    INT - 9
    AGL - 3
    LCK -10

Tag Skills: Speech, Science, Doctor

Background: Born to unremarkable parents in an unremarkable tribe, an unremarkable tribesman had gained such an extensive knowledge of science and medicine through Old World books and journals that, by his late teens, he was already an influential figure within his tribe; this extensive knowledge of medicine earned him great trust with the tribal leader who would often go to him for advise. However, this unremarkable tribesman could see that his tribe's backwards leadership was leading it towards obliteration and it became all too apparent to him that it he was the only one with the power to change his tribe's fate. All it took was a faulty operation, a dead leader and an easy scapegoat and the clan was at civil war. Backing a candidate who he assumed he could easily channel his will through, the unremarkable tribesman watched in dismay when instead of following his expectations, the tribe tore itself apart, leaving him alone to witness the destruction of everything he had ever known.

He absorbed a valuable lesson that day, one that he took to heart ever since: the importance of risk assessment. Discarding the name selected for him, "Holly" walked away from the ashes of his former tribe to wander the wasteland. Going from settlement to settlement, overtime Holly realized three great truths. After wandering between several settlements, that everyone and everywhere needs a good doctor. After realizing just how easily people could be led, it was better to be using the man with the gun than holding the gun itself. And most importantly, in the wasteland there is no sacrifice too great for the greater good.

6. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

just out of curiousity, when is this gonna start of? :)

7. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I'll try to get some module together and we're good to go. :)

8. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Just double posting to say it's still not forgotten. Catched a good wave of inspiration, more to come. I'm about to give you guys a bit of an open ended sandbox world and it's a bit complicated to work out but it will pay off.

9. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

so... is this still being worked on? :S

i don't know how long it takes to make this but it's been a while and i'm still pretty excited about this so i'd rather not see it die.

10. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Yes it is. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment but I can assure you it's being worked on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

if you need any help or if there even is any way i can help, do tell. :)

12. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

Still waiting, I can also help in ways in needed.

13. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

Bump

Any news about this?

14. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Some shit at new jobs, so I can progress pretty slowly. I'm doing it I swear.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  15. BlueheadedPants Why Hello There

This sounds awesome, I might just post my character but as I have never done this before I will need to read that rule book of epicness :D

16. BlueheadedPants Why Hello There

Name: Seth Williamson
    Hair: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Height: 6'3" (1.91m) (Actually around my height)
    Weight: 238lbs (muscular and not without that belly)

STR: 8
    PER: 5
    END: 6
    CHA: 7
    INT: 5
    AGL: 4
    LCK: 5

Tag Skills: Barter, Climb, Ranged Weapons

Background story:
    With his unknown origins, his only memory being of the shack he was found in by a group of travelers, Seth dedicated his life to running a run down tavern from the shack he was found in, founding it as the "Waters of Life". Never questioning his purpose in life, he happily served his customers watered down ale's brewed using water from a local radiated water source, with many rouges and bandits trying to rob from his tavern he grew in strength and used his smooth voice to calm his attackers or invigorate his customers to fight to defend his precious tavern. It wasn't a happy life, but it was the best life you could get in this god-forsaken world. Life only got better for Seth, A beautiful red-headed woman entered his tavern and he knew that he would make this woman his wife, It was the first time he had ever felt shy, stumbling over his words he managed to ask this beautiful maiden her name... She smiled and blushed "My name's Bridget but everyone calls me Berry" from then on Berry visited the tavern every day, some days spending the whole night talking with Seth, Until that one fateful day he asked he the question she wanted to hear. Two years on, Seth and Berry were happily married and with a gorgeous baby girl they named Lissa after Berry's Sister who passed away.
    One night as he waved goodbye to one of his regulars and locked up the entrance with a rusted iron bar and some chain, Checking on his wife and daughter as they slept deeply in his bed, he decided to take the time and gather some more water for his ales as he was running low due to a surge of custom. As he stood filling up a barrel with water, whistling a tune that Berry had taught him, he noticed a glow on the horizon... in the same direction of his beloved tavern, his heart leaping to his throat as he ran as fast as he could, his large belly bouncing as he ran, closer and closer he got until he saw the flames that roared in the night sky, Dropping to his knees wet with sweat and tears, Screaming at the top of his voice, as his world was torn into pieces and burning in that very fire... Then he saw a group of rogues walking his way laughing "Haha! We got so much loot from that place, the screams were just the icing on the cake!" Standing to his feet Seth Lunged at the rogues, Smashing his large bear like fist into the rogues' face so hard it killed him instantly, In a blinding rage no matter how many bullets, swords, or men faced him, He stood and fought until each and every last one of them lay dead on the ground.
    Covered in blood, cuts, and bullet wounds he fell to the floor, blacking out...
    3 Years on we find Seth in a town far from where his world ended, sitting at a bar drowning his sorrows, He became skilled in using ranged weapons and vowed to kill every rogue that wandered past his scope...

• Like Like x 2
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  17. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Right. So. I've created some background to the story and have the general idea of the storyline. I'll need to draw some shit and make a few eyecandies and read the book again cause I forgot most of the rules. Sorry again guys it takes so long. How many of you are still interested?

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  18. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

go to forums, see this
    [​IMG]

yus

19. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I also saw a livestream which Totalbiscuit was in and they were playing Warhammer40K on Roll20. We could also do something like that if we're a bit more used to playing. :D

20. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Still very much interested

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fallout.?game_page=