Official Old Skool PH - March 3rd

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Shinkzy, 28 Feb 2012.

1. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

2. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Wellp it seems there is something horribly wrong with PH according to Shinkz. Waiting for Dark to take a look at it. Otherwise, yea. 3PM GMT. See you there. Feel free to join slightly earlier to secure a slot.

26 players with 2 to 4 was it, possibly joining but unsure currently. Server capacity is 32 players according to the list.

So yes, I think you should be able to join Squall.

3. So it seems i worked out the time difference wrong... I though it would be at Midnight here.. but it seems that it will be at 1:30am... and i've got work in the morning... This sucks QQ

4. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

30 minutes left until the event begins. Looks like someone already joined.

5. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Our event version of Prophunt still broken apparently. Waiting for Dark to appear and fix it with a rcon or reboot the plugins.

6. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Can't play guys :{ thought the game was tomorrow D:

Doubt you'll miss me that much as I actually cannot play PH for my life :P

I'd be interested to play if you guys would like to have events like this every week or two weeks?

7. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

But the event's in 25 minutes... Surely you can play for an hour, at least.

8. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Can't, sorry. I'm already out, I posted that from my phone :{

Unless you can figure out some wizard plan so I can download and run TF2 on my phone in 20 minutes I can't play :{

9. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  10. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

You've got 9 minutes to remotely jailbreak my phone, and download like 5 GB of game files :P

Go go go go go!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  11. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Technical difficulties are being meddled with through Gaw and his usage of Rcon. Please hold while we try to get everything working.

12. Orlov Yan THE Orlov

13. Gaw discord is my friend now

Shit is fucked, server will not even start with DSM. Dark should be here in a few minutes to hopefully fix it.

14. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

We are online again. Hopefully the server will not go insane when map is changed.
    If it does, a server restart and a little tweaking should fix it. Shooould.

In any case, welcome!

If you are not on the list of players said in the original post, then please do not join. Why? So that the server would not fill up and those on the list would not be left out. That is all.

And don't take it too seriously. We are here to have fun, not farming for points.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  15. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

The server broke again...

16. Crapity.... I'm gonna have to go... far to late and i have work in the morning... Hopefully we can do this again some time soon though :D

ThunderfromDownUnder... Out

17. I had no idea this was on. But if there are still any free spaces, I would enjoy to come :D

18. All good now, crazy combination of issues on server

19. Shinkzy Living Legend

No worries if you couldn't make it.
    Once everything is ironed out properly and everything is 100% working I'm sure we'll all play together again.

20. :cry: mfw i actually was looking forward to this

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)