Overwatch

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Savage, 7 Nov 2014.

1. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

3. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Just some of the shorts, gotta love the hype train! :buddy:

So far I think "Dragons" is the best of the shorts. :D

Last edited: 18 Aug 2016
  4. Geit Coding wizard!

Release is at Midnight BST tomorrow. I'm hoping CD keys sends me my key before that - but who's gonna be staying up for it?

5. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

I'll be at Cambridge beer festival all tomorrow, so I'll likely be smashed, not sure if I'll be on.

6. Gaw discord is my friend now

Bought through Blizzard, I'll be up. Have had so many issues with resellers recently that I refuse to pre-order through any of them - I've gotten every game late except fucking Brink.

7. CDKEYS suggest on their twitter that we'll receive before 6pm gmt today, so fingers crossed!

I won't be on at midnight but I'll be leaving work earlyish to jump straight on tuesday

8. I know a few people who are pulling an allnighter so I might be up for some hours at least. I'm hyped as fuck for this, I really didn't think I would be but the beta was so much fun!

9. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

i said i'd buy it asap when my salary came. It came and i didn't buy it. Now i'm in dilemma what to do. I'll buy it definitely since it's one of the most fun games i've played. I'my hyped although i don't know when i'll be able to play :D

10. My cdkeys key arrived (origins key as well) so I'm all set!

11. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

all the people from EU that still didn't buy it and had planed to buy it from blizzard. Save some money and when you go to browser and go to shop, change eu to us and you can pay with dollars that way. You don't have to use VPN or any trick that way. Overwatch is "region free" to buy just like Diablo so yeah i hope i helped someone and saved someone couple of $$.

Oh yeah and i just bought it since tomorrow is holiday and yeah i'm not working till monday so yeah i just had to buy it xD
    hope i can play with some of you :)

• Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

13. Cactus The key is to never give up

I missed launch because of exams, and then I didn't really enjoy this because I kept getting stomped. However now I've put a few hours in this I've found the champions I really like (haven't played all the champions yet):
    Reaper, Tracer, Hanzo, Junkrat, Bastion, and reinhardt.

What champions does everyone else play?

14. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

i play mostly lucio (audio medic :D) and pharah. They're somewhat most fun to me

15. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

I really like Junkrat, Widowmaker and Lucio. i'm also trying to play more Hanzo and Zenyatta because they seem alot of fun.

16. Mei/ D.Va/ Pharah for me - still need to spend more time with other characters though

17. Gaw discord is my friend now

Reinhardt/Torbjörn/Bastion. I don't like any of the current support or offensive agents, but I love the diversity within the Tank class. Still attempting to try stuff out as the meta adjusts.

18. FUCK YOU GUYS AND FUCK THIS GAME

I JUST BOUGHT IT

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  19. Anyone who plays Bastion needs to take a long look hard at themselves.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Mad Mad x 1
    • List
  20. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)