Sniper training?

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by BeauChaotica, 5 Mar 2009.

1. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Sniper training?

I don't know if it came to me in a dream or due to a bout of chemically induced inspiration..

>.>
    <.<
    :|

er so the idea..sniper only, rifle only, headshot kill is fine, but a bodyshot makes you asplode.

Something along those lines. Other suggestions are that headshot kill restores some amount of health, and that maybe a bodyshot just damages instead of kills..I dunno..anyway discuss.

2. Ash

Re: Sniper training?

Sometimes a body shot is required? so I wouldn't rule out practicing them. (Say for example someone is doing glitchy crouch jumping.. I wouldnt go for the headshot..)

Grab a Soldier Airshot Training Map pick sniper and face the other way from the bots then turn quick and pull off a quick shot on the first bot you see... I would say that would be a good way of practicing ;p

3. Fromage "The Cheese"

Sniping is lame :mrgreen:

Erik

4. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

last time i played TF2 i was sniper for a while. went great ^^.
    but best practise is just playing sniper in public servsr :).

5. Re: Sniper training?

Go on duel_duel2...put cheats on...type hurtme -100000...get someone to go scout and try to kill them. As you get better you can lose the cheats but unless you're really good you're gonna need them to begin with.

6. Th-

Yeah... hardcore training ftw. Don't cut any slack to yourself.

7. Re: Sniper training?

I warm up with the airshot map, when my reaction is fine.. go play public, then play match..

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)