Today in Mine Z...

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Savage, 12 Aug 2012.

1. For all of you that don't know: Mine Z is a Minecraft mod that emulates the ideology of Day Z -- very little resources and a lot of zombies - with an emphasis on getting food, water and good items.

Here was the start of our day:

[​IMG]

So - I had a couple of decent items - one damaged iron sword that was serving me well, along with a smite I iron sword. Not a bad start to the day - but many, many zombies running around.

After a while, myself, Fire4rt and Hellreaver decided to go exploring. We were really struggling - food was scarce and we were getting from place to place by the skin on our teeth.

We got to a village and managed to find an apple and some wheat - as well as a crafting bench -- hopes were high as we had a fairly decent amount of food to help us on our journey...

Then... whilst I was crafting some cookies... a guy logged in. He had full iron armour and was spawning directly next to the crafting bench... I thought "fuck it! I ain't going to die!" - so I got my enchanted sword and mashed him to death before he knew which way was north! He dropped... SO MUCH STUFF!! And here is the resulting loot I managed to collect:

[​IMG]

Full iron armour, three health potions, lots of food and many, many good enchanted weapons.

I can't even tell you the amount of excitement that was flowing through me... That guy will be SO pissed off!! BWHAHAHAHA!

TL;DR - I killed a guy and got loads of good shit! WHOOP!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Oh, sounds interesting! On what server do you guys play, if I may ask?

3. Our server is: eu1-public.minez.net

It's usually full but if you keep trying every few seconds people die and get kicked when they do so it's fairly easy to access! :D

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Ah, thank you! And lol, that's kind of funny. :P

5. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I heard it on Mumble when some of you played, it sounded interesting yet funny when three of you were yelling you don't want to die :D

6. Cactus The key is to never give up

eww that texture pack

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  7. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

Here are some more screenshots from today.
    Me running for my life.
    [​IMG]
    As Hellreaver said "The Four Horseman"
    [​IMG]
    And one of Savage's screenshots from a different angle.
    [​IMG]

8. Harv Admiral Anchovy

This is definitely something I want to try.

9. ALL I GOT WAS A WOODEN HOE

10. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

And then we went off on a great adventure... And then... Savage stabbed me in the back and killed me.. Looted my body and left me...

11. PLS

DON'T KILL ME

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

Wait what O.O ?

13. The fool... she didn't even see it coming...

thats-right_c_613550.jpg

14. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

Look at how Savage looks at Queen...Maybe he was planing this from the start :aaa: . He got this equipment and maybe got mad by power.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Shifty Fucking Cabbage...

16. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

Today when I started playing MineZ I herd that Jack and Uncensored where at the farm. I decided to go to them with my iron items to defend them. The journey was long and field with zombies. I fought with more then a hundreds of them (ok 30 zombies...OK OK it was around 15). At the time I was at the farm I was badly wounded, when suddenly I sow Jack and Uncensored jumping on a mighty tower. I climbed with all the power I had left and when I got on the top I asked Jack to bandage my wounds. He did the best he could and I felt better, when suddenly A GIAN DRAGON CAME FROM NO WHERE (ok ok a very sneaky son of a...)...he pushed Jack and myself from the tall tower.As I was falling I realized that this was my last breath (Until I join the server again). And this is how I died today.

P.S: THAT SNEAKY SON OF A...didn't see him coming.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  17. Cactus The key is to never give up

18. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

So all of you remember Savage stabbing me in the back??

Well yesterday we went up north to see if we could find a "giant". We met up with another group we also saw in Whitehaven and being in almost full iron and then in chain they healed us and asked if we needed anything etc etc... So we are up there but no giant... Hooch finally goes off a bit to see if he can provoke the son of a mother to come out and play... Hooch gone... Fire4rt had to leave at a sooner stage... Savage is satnding by the waterhole.. I peek my head out the village wall and see a huge group in full iron come our way... I "tell" (scream) this to the others.. Run behind a house and log off.... Leaving Savage all alone to be killed by these assholes.. :( I do feel kinda bad...

19. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

HE WOULD DO THE SAME TO YOU! HE WOULD POINT YOU OUT TO THEM AND THEN RUN!

20. Meanwhile me and Cactus are in iron/chain mail wiping out Romero daily with our enchanted shite :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft swags chain armor

2. minez best loot

3. full iron minez

4. minez where to get iron armor,
  5. enchanted weapons minecraft