TV Shows

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gaw, 8 Oct 2011.

1. IU just watchedf alcohol and it' was okay. :)_

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. spidEY シスコン

I recently finished watching all three seasons of Banshee. By far the most brutal fights I've seen in a TV series. Highly recommended (if you don't mind the characters having sex every half an hour).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

[​IMG]

Awww yesss I'd almost forgotten this was happening.

Not to find some way of watching Dave in America....

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Cactus The key is to never give up

Finished the Man in the High Castle yesterday - decent show 7/10.

My issue is with it is that I felt it didn't really finish. I believe there is supposed to be a season 2 so maybe that will continue where s1 left off.

These are the shows/films i'm going to watch in the future:

TV:

Parks and Rec
    The Office (US + UK)
    Marvel Agents of Shield
    Peep Show
    Malcom in the Middle (rewatch)
    Betas(?)
    Californication(?)
    Rick and Morty (currently started)

----------------------------------------

Films:
    Point Break (rewatch)
    Straight Outta Compton
    Star Wars
    Mission Impossible
    Bad Education
    (some of these films I have downloaded that's why they're on the list, not because I value them highly :P)

5. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

It's that time of year again, the hype train has left the station.

6. Cactus The key is to never give up

Just started ballers - if you watched & enjoyed entourage I'm getting similar vibes!

E: Update on this shit:

TV:

Parks and Rec -> never got round to watching
    The Office (US + UK) -> never got round to watching
    Marvel Agents of Shield -> watched a couple of episodes, didn't really enjoy them. Heard it gets better during s2 so maybe I'll start again soon!
    Peep Show -> watched this in a lecture. POV sex sort of. Got too embarrassed and stopped watching. 3/10
    Malcom in the Middle (rewatch) -> watched s1 & 2 will download more later, really enjoyed rewatching this!
    Betas(?) -> never watched
    Californication(?) -> never watched
    Rick and Morty -> really enjoyed this show for a wierd reason. I wasn't super hooked upon it but once I finished it I realised I did really enjoy watching this show.
    DAREDEVIL S2 -> Yeah this shit was dope but i have a lot of questions still that won't be answered till next season/the defenders
    Archer/House of Cards/Suits - downloaded and ready to watch

----------------------------------------

Films:
    Point Break (rewatch) -> rewatched the old one, saw the new one. Went to the same school as the guy who's music is the scene where utah and that bird were swimming in the sea. Old one 8.5/10. New one: 6/10 - would have been higher if I had not seen the old one.
    Straight Outta Compton -> great film, really enjoyed it. Great that it was actually (somewhat) real life events. 8.5/10
    Star Wars - yeah it was good but just one problem i had with this film:

Mission Impossible -> still ain't watched
    Bad Education -> quite funny, not the best though. 5.5-6/10

Last edited: 31 Mar 2016
  7. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Deadpool

/thread

8. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Oh My Gah, please be good because I seriously can't wait for this. :dance:

9. Cactus The key is to never give up

Just finished season 1 of this, found it really enjoyable.

Edit: Spoiler'd the image because it's huge.

10. Cactus The key is to never give up

11. I am watching 24 season 2. :)

12. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Now, this might not be as hilarious to some of you as it's a new...very raunchy yet astonishingly funny...sitcom called "Brockmire".

There are torrents for the first two episodes, so get to downloading them and give it a chance.

It's something to behold.

13. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Ohh sweet hype

14. Cactus The key is to never give up

I've been binge watching netflix recently:

Orange is the new black S5 - I watched this about 3 months ago. I thought it was much better than the last season.
    El Chapo S1 - This was quite good, but I wouldn't say as good as Narcos.
    Peep Show (S1-S9) - Very funny, british comedy.
    Last Chance U (S1-S2) - Documentary (sort of) on a US american football college for talented athletes who didn't quite make it into the best colleges (bad highschool grades, got into trouble with the law etc). I feel like you connect with the characters more in S1 compared to S2 though.
    Castlevania (S1) - I haven't watched an anime in years. This was quite good, but it was FAR too short (essentially the main story starts as S1 finishes) - I recommend waiting till S2 comes out before you start this show.
    Van Helsing (S1) - Yeah it was an enjoyable show, however the season kinda just ends halfway through the story..
    Rick and Morty (S3 ongoing) - No words needed, most people love this show.
    Power (S5 ongoing) - I really enjoy power. There are some definite plotholes but that doesn't really matter because it's a good show and I like the characters.
    Suits (S1) - I've just started suits and I'm really enjoing it. Harvey reminds me of Ari off entourage. I can tell I'm going to love his character.

15. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Recommend(some bias cause i like comic book shows):
    • Agents of Shield - First half of the first season is a little bit slow, works off the villain of the week formula a lot of shows have, after mid season finale shit kicks off. Season 2, 3 and 4 kept getting better and at the end of S4 is in the top 3 of my favourite shows.
    • Arrow - Season 1, 2, half of 3 and 5 are god tier, S4 is fucking shite due to the writers wanting to shoe horn a romance which doesn't actually work
    • Flash - It's pretty good, has some flaws but pretty solid imo.
    • Legends of Tomorrow - Again another good one if you're interested in comic book stuff, uses a nice mix of popular and fairly average heroes
    • Daredevil - Both seasons are phenomenal, watched them both the day they came out and was super happy with the outcome
    • Jessica Jones - Probably the best Netflix MCU show, amazing character development for the protagonist, David Tennant plays an amazing antagonist
    • Luke Cage - It's alright, sort of needed in order to know The Defenders story
    • Iron Fist - Another watch just for The Defenders.
    • The Defenders - Team up with all the Netflix MCU heroes to stop the main threat from DD and IF, JJ and LC brought in through repercussions of main antagonist.
    • Game of Thrones - uh hello it's amazing i don''t need to explain
    • Vikings - Great if you're looking for something 'Game of Thrones esque', doens't meet it in epicness but character development is PEAK
    • Stranger Things - A must watch imo, it's flippin sick
    • 13 Reasons Why - Topical show, caused a bit of justified back lash, enjoyed it thoroughly though.
    (Will add more when I remember)

Shows I'll be watching:

• Black Mirror
    • American Horror Story
    • Narcos
    • Supergirl
    • Legion

16. Cactus The key is to never give up

I think we have very similar tastes, Sunny.

I just stopped watching part way during s5. Most episodes through S4 I cringed through, and I didn't like half the new team. Does it get better later in the season or not?

17. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Season 5 is by far the best season imo.

Last edited: 25 Aug 2017
  18. Hello!
    Yesterday I finished watching Narcos season 2. I want to start watching season 3 as well. Any opinions on season 3 ? I heard that season 4 is coming yeah?

19. NOT I Am Nomad What's Happening!

Narcos is one of your favorite TV shows and Blow is one of your favorite movies. I'm beginning to sense a theme here... (drugs are bad, m'kay)

20. Hello im new

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)