Wazzaap!

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Spikius, 11 Oct 2010.

1. Wazzaap!

Hi everyone.You maybe know me, becouse i'm not new on GM servers, but i only registered here today.So hi almost everyone.

2. Sparrow

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Greetings

4. Psycho. Psycho member

hi :| I know you hate me becouse you said almost

5. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

SOURPUSS DETECTED

Herring

6. Jagamuta Cabbage was here!

7. Hai

8. Cactus The key is to never give up

whalecum

9. Psycho. Psycho member

it's not my problem that apex baked my like this

10. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Hello there you spiky devil, spiffing to see you and I do hope you have a frightfully good time in our warm and welcoming abode. I do hope you will join us for a nice cup of tea on the dustbowl sometimes, and maybe you can join our menagerie on the stock rotation.
    I do hope you have a jolly good time and you may soon be introduced do the magnificent beast named 'Goat' and the fantastical personality who named himself Savage. Maybe Chef Excellence can rustle up a good old roast.

Anyway, I'd better end this bonkers balderdash and move on to other matters. Tally Ho!

Emendation: Oh Fiddlesticks, it does seem I had an error in my prose, I have rectified the problem now to keep my foreword free of wrongdoings, I do hope this has not inconvenienced your perceiving of my text.

Addendum: I have removed the phrase that has been the root of so much calamity in this thread. I hope we can gloss over this.... odd.... matter and say nothing more about it. The following path that the conversation took was never the intended one. Read on with caution.

11. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

You people had best know what a spit roast is in sexual terms. :smugdog:

12. Spykodemon Disabled account

I do.

13. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

You...................................... Tu est un merde manger bâtard!

14. Orlov Yan THE Orlov

Oh its the guy who came from no where and owns me in ph.
    hello there! :)

15. Psycho. Psycho member

I pronounce you mole and spyko

16. Moo

17. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

I think you have the wrong end of the proverbial stick my good man, it seems you have misread these conversation. And anyway, if the context of the conversation were to be followed, I think you'll find Spyko would be marring C3n. So... who's the bride, or is this one of these new fangled 'Civil Partnerships' that are going around these days?

18. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

I think Mole's just discovered weed.

19. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Unless weed is now equivalent to eating a thesaurus and then using the powers of English heritage to create prose of an unusual nature. You mistake me my compatriot, for someone who believes the consumption of illegal substances is an idea to be taken on board and adhered to.

20. Spykodemon Disabled account

Because I know what a spit roast is? sorry.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smugdog

2. wazzaap

3. wazzaap costume