What animes are you going to watch Winter 2011?

Discussion in 'Weeaboo Corner' started by RossStan, 6 Jan 2011.

1. fixed and also INTERNET FIGHT!!!.gif

2. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

maybe yumekui merry has better storyline and better characters yes, but purely the fight scene, that was not someting spectacular.

3. MrMike This is my face when you talk

it was much better than ISs fight scene, i'm a mecha fan and i can say that that fight was really boring

4. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

5. MrMike This is my face when you talk

[​IMG]

For now she's the only reason i watch IS
    hopefully eye patch girl shall change that but my hopes aren't high

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  6. It seems the days to be waiting for each week are Thursdays and Sundays, for me anyway :D

7. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

8. Stopped watching index one cause I got bored but liked Railgun

9. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Well, the entry is kinda hard, I know ... you need to get yourself through the first half, because it indeed starts a bit weird .... + the best arc in the beginning is pretty much shortened up ("Sisters Arc") and will most likely be dealt with in the upcoming Railgun Season 2 .... but once you got into Index you'll like it for sure. Allthough Touma as the main character is a little too "simple"-minded .... I like the series because of the other characters, Railgun and Accelerator for example (2nd one has the maybe sickest laugh in Anime history xD).

10. May watch it some time

11. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

12. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Mhhh, can you guys tell me why you like Infinite Stratos so much?! :<

It's Gundam + Sky Girls + the usual Harem stuff (male main character gets a new chic addicted to him ~each episode), and allthough the animations and SFX are pretty good it's nothing new or outstanding ... I just watched the first 8 Episodes, and am not rly impressed. The characters are pretty much the "usual suspects", just like in other Animes of that (Harem) kind ... maybe I missed the point, but I can't see why this shall be a "great" Anime, since it's nothing new ... it's fun to watch it, sure, but not favourite-worthy ..... you can foresee half the story btw. :-/

EDIT: Rin looks like a Suzumiya Haruhi copy, lol.

13. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

its not epicly awesome like madoka, but i enjoy harems and i cannot really do anyting about that can i?
    also the combination with mecha-action is also nice to not make it a little different than most harems.
    oh and cant wait for ep 9, this was in the preview:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  14. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Oh, it's about you loving Harems, and .... "that".

Well, I guess it's ok than. ^^

15. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  16. MrMike This is my face when you talk

I've been complaining about IS since it started, out of all of the animes that came out this season it was the most disapointing imo because it had quite a potential, also i disagree with it being like gundam but with harem as gundams are FAR FAR cooler looking mechs than these shitty things. Though i do like charlotte and laura so meh, i'll keep watching it but it's still very meh imo.

Best anime is easily Madoka, my fucking god that show holds nothing back. Kyube now scares me and shit has now gotten real. Each episode amazes me and i can't wait for next ones.
    also bad ass music is bad ass

17. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

oh ye the soundtrack in madoka is just amazing, really fits the whole anime.

18. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

That's why I wrote Gundam + SKY GIRLS + Harem .... dunno if you know Sky Girls, but if you see some footage of it you'll admit that my thought was right for sure, since Gundam + SG fits EXACTLY to describe what IS is (well, + Harem). :P

It's OK to watch it if you like one of these three parts a bit I think ... I liked Gundam much back then, and since the battles are well animated I'll continue watching it I guess ...

EDIT: Hum, if you think about it IS more looks like an adulter Sky Girls Clone somehow, lol.

19. Ive dropped everything apart from GOSICK and Kore wa zombie desu ka! I dont know why...

20. MrMike This is my face when you talk

How could you drop madoka, shit in that is so fucking awesome.
    Merry i can kinda understand as it's going quite slow, just hoping it means it'll be 24 eps not 13 but madoka REALLY.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)