WookieWaster

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by CookieCasterlol, 27 Aug 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Yeah... Obviously (?), being gay is no choice. Nor is being bi. Or wanting to become transsexual (ok, that is technically a choice, but the underlying feelings aren't).

Now, I really, really don't care what people say to me. Ask anyone who knows me, it's 'impossible' to insult me, and in fact, I find it funny. I suppose, because of that, that I don't care much what people say, although I do recognise others may dislike certain sayings and I, of course, take that into account.

But cookie isn't so much insultive as being a gigantic waste of space on this board. Sure, fun is fun, but this has passed 'fun' and devolved into full-fledged retardation.

2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...I've always wanted to do this!

~ahem~

Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List

3. After reading this, Cactus, I have lost a lot of respect for you. I have never, ever "chosen" to be gay. It is who I am. I did not choose to be gay. I just am. Why would I choose to be gay, when living as a straight man would be a hell of a lot easier? Really? If I had the choice - what would make me go "oh, you know what, I'll live a life where I get reprimanded by people at school, my face smashed in (due to their own inability to understand what being gay is) and the inability to walk down the street holding hands with my partner because of fear of reprisal".

Yeah Cactus. It's totally a choice.

Edit: Just to be a little clearer: the reason I am gay is because I am sexually attracted to men, not women. How is that a choice? I didn't wake up one day and think "I'm going to like men today". I just do. And, actually, after having a few minutes to cool off, I think I would still be gay if someone gave me a choice now -- because there's nothing wrong with being gay. It's the rest of the world with its prejudice and discriminatory actions that needs to change. Not me.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. cookie was only a server admin when he was relatively well behaved

no one is annoyed/angry at the use of any words, they just no longer find them funny

5. Can we close this thread now and take it to PM's?

6. Huge +1

Though I did actually wake up one day liking guys, after a lot of years spent wondering if I wasn't entirely straight and with a huge taboo in my mind towards anything gay because everything around me gave me a very bad impression of gays

7. Oh shi- Cactus, you're in trouble. Ok my thread has turned into a 'Explain why you are gay' thead or 'Debate on gays' so I'm down

Why do chicks 'experiment' their sexuality then HUH? And kiss a girl and like it - Your points are invalid, all chicks are bi

8. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

inb4cactus gets banned.

9. Exactly - society impairs people due to the conditioning placed upon them -- if you're anything other than the "norm" then you're instantly discriminated against and put into a "group". I often enough don't tell people I'm gay, and then when they find out (after other people tell them) they're like "what, I would never have guessed! Why didn't you tell me?!" -- and it's like - yeah, because it's not something that defines me - it's just a part of who I am - do you go around telling people you're straight?

Funny old world we live in!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Sometimes, i like to put my penis in a lady when she isn't looking and see if she notices.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  11. Censor the word 'homo' to 'bunny' then.
    Mission complete

^ ^ ^ ^ Le cactus speaks le truth

12. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

What are you trying to do? They are quoting you (in that they use 'homo' and 'fuck' - notice the " 's). The only thing is that HellJack said 'Thank fuck'.

But so what? 'Everyone' swears once every X time units. But you are only spamming said words over and over, which is something different (exaggeration, yes, but you get what I mean).

13. lol what the shit is happening in this thread
    also
    lol bitch get out

14. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

+1 to what Savage and Dark said. I need not repeat.

15. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Use the agree rating then.

• Zing Zing x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Cactus The key is to never give up

I'm sorry, I'm guess im wrong, not being gay I obviously don't understand what it is that makes you gay. I thought it was just your decision to like men over woman (like you may like a person with brown hair more than blonde for some reason). I stopped posting a long time ago in order for me to not dig my whole any deeper.

Reading your post Savage, I hope I didn't imply that being gay is wrong, but you guys know how bad I am with words so I probably did say something that implied that.

I really hate it when GM is mad at me.

I think I better not come back on until I get back home on Saturday.

Sorry again, cactus.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Sweaty Sweaty x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. also before this does get closed, No I didn't mean anything bad when i said 'Fuck' or 'Homo'

cookie was only a server admin when he was relatively well behaved

For some reason when that happened, that wasn't me, that was all of you guys changing your opinion on me saying 'Hurr durr douglas' etc so I went with it and started behaving that way, even when I took a break from GM for a few months and came back to try and change the opinion I had on you guys, it didn't change so i didn't either and decided to just leave and act this way.

18. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I don't think people are mad at you. Maybe... Annoyed or frustrated or whatever the right word would be at what you said. But you explain yourself pretty well here, so...

We still love you. :P

19. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

On a phone/ tapatalk.

20. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

I don't know you personally, but my only impression has been that you're acting like a tool.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black guy popcorn gif

2. psych popcorn gif

3. popcorn gif

4. psych gifs,
  5. psych gif,
  6. popcorn guy gif,
  7. psych popcorn,
  8. gif tumblr popcorn,
  9. psych gif popcorn,
  10. black guy popcorn